Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today

Utterly embarrassing. First time I’ve EVER left early . Mcarlaen is clueless and is ruining my enjoyment . This is the least connected I’ve ever felt to a team . Least motivated I’ve ever been to go to games. Lumley was the only one who played better than 5/10. Would’ve been 5 or 6 nil without him - and that wouldn’t have been an unfair scorekine on us . The fact our first shot on target was in the 92nd minute sums it up . McLaren is a CLUELLES CLOWN. Not stepping foot in loftus road again until he’s sacked. 8 losses out of 9 is unacceptable. He has to go . JN

Over the top reaction to an overall dull game. I was stood in the home end with all the Brentford fans and they were as bored as I was. Also all thought it wasn’t a penalty and it’s that first goal that cost us the game.

Lumleys saves were immense btw.
    "The World is Yours"

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
      Utterly embarrassing. First time I’ve EVER left early . Mcarlaen is clueless and is ruining my enjoyment . This is the least connected I’ve ever felt to a team . Least motivated I’ve ever been to go to games. Lumley was the only one who played better than 5/10. Would’ve been 5 or 6 nil without him - and that wouldn’t have been an unfair scorekine on us . The fact our first shot on target was in the 92nd minute sums it up . McLaren is a CLUELLES CLOWN. Not stepping foot in loftus road again until he’s sacked. 8 losses out of 9 is unacceptable. He has to go . JN
      A few problems with that..

1) We are achieving what most people thought we would do with the squad we have and the resources at our disposal.

2) It's not 1993, Brentford are a better side than us.

3) Former England managers earn a salary which make it less than cheap to fire for clubs in financial difficulty.

Comment

I don't think SM is going anywhere soon James! He said in his post match interview we were set up to play for 0-0 at the half, as realistic as that might be it does seem quite negative, when we conceded that 1st goal on a very dodgy penalty it was over, we never threatened!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Standing watching a game is such a nostalgic experience, loved it, even though I was in a Brentford sandwich of love!
          "The World is Yours"

Comment

good one week terrible a few days later , where were the team that FOUGHT leeds

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              good one week terrible a few days later , where were the team that FOUGHT leeds
              Leeds fans must be wondering how the fuk they lost to us midweek, especially after their demolition of the baggies.
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Usual JN childish daft ness. Embarrassing

Comment

I agree with SM that the passing today were woeful. Back to basics.. Lumley and Pawel were our best players imo.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

It's not that we didn't hustle; we did. It's not that we gave up; we didn't. The team, at present, is a mid-table quality squad with one standout (Freeman), one or two developing talents (Eze and Bright), and a rapidly improving goalie (Lumley). Otherwise we rate as somewhat mediocre with flashes of excellence. The remedy is not to mess with our coaching staff, but to reshuffle our roster in the off-season. Add Chair and Smyth to the four above and we promise to improve. Add two or three hoss players over the summer, and we just might be able to compete for the playoffs next year. That is the way the Championship is these days. That is also the way QPR rolls. On to the next tilt.

Comment

Out of all the crap squads we've had in recent years, THIS squad is the one you feel least connected to? lol!

Comment

Brainless OP.
                        Total overreaction.

Comment

The style of play under SMC is better than unde Olly - FACT Ive been told.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                            The style of play under SMC is better than unde Olly - FACT Ive been told.
                            LOL !! This is a very clever post tho I think it's gonna be wasted on here but still very droll mucker

Comment

Cameron and Rangel back soon so
                              watch us roar up the table.

Comment

Working...
                              X