Ilias Chair..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Of course they can judge mate maybe he has potential but that's all he's got at the moment he could reach the level of Freeman or even surpass that ,
    But one thing this site is good at is building a player up to knock him back down remember Freeman greedy ####### the show pony the one who plays for himself , and that's the very reason these young players have been loaned out so as they develope away from the expectation posters on here and other sites ,
    Disagree about smyth and chair being loaned out doggs, they are good enough already and were last season, agree with others getting loaned out, but not ones who've featured for the first team and shone even in short cameos, and these two have that extra bit we are lacking atm in my opinion ofcourse.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

As I said only going by 3/4 games Chair has played for Stevenage so far but only in that short of time he has showed how much potential this lad has. I heard about from a mate that he took on like 3 players then back heeled the ball to a Stevenage player and looked amazing.

don't know if this was posted before but he ran the show against a high flying Lincoln team and scored these 2 beauties at the end....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ4Rkeed5LY

Comment

Personally think loaning Smyth and Chair out is the best option for their development. Would be more concerned about it if they don't get into the first team squad next season.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Personally think loaning Smyth and Chair out is the best option for their development. Would be more concerned about it if they don't get into the first team squad next season.
            Agreed , I don’t get this clamour for our loaned players to be called back when they are getting valuable experience for next season . The same was happening with manning and he has hardly got a game since being recalled.

Comment

My cousin has a ST there and reckons Freeman recomended Chair to Stevenage, and he has been MOM their last two games

Half a season there and see how he progresses, could be Freeman's replacement for us

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                As I said only going by 3/4 games Chair has played for Stevenage so far but only in that short of time he has showed how much potential this lad has. I heard about from a mate that he took on like 3 players then back heeled the ball to a Stevenage player and looked amazing.

don't know if this was posted before but he ran the show against a high flying Lincoln team and scored these 2 beauties at the end....

Looks like hes rightfooted so no replacement for Freeman. Lets keep Freeman and. Chair, release the ones we don’t need, get a CB, a RB and a CFW in - and have a real go next season.

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post

lovely goals.
                  hope he's not a show pony though and he has a all round game

Comment

Working...
                  X