Ilias Chair..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilias Chair..

I know its only been a few games since he's been there but I've been following Chair's progress at Stevenage. I follow Stevenage a little as they are my home town team and the buzz going around the club and forums for Ilias is massive. Stevenage fans on the forums are already saying he looks better than Freeman did when he was at Stevenage and the kid is going to be one for the future. Also Stevenage fans already saying they wanna keep Chair and they're all so surprised how he isn't starting in our first 11 or even squad.

Hos long is his contract with us?

Comment

until June 2020

Comment

We will get to see how good he really is next season as freeman and possibly a few others won’t be with us .

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
          until June 2020
          Ok, thanks. An extension with a year would prob be smart.

Comment

He still has to work on his physique. I strongly doubt he will be the answer next year already, if we lose Freeman.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              He still has to work on his physique. I strongly doubt he will be the answer next year already, if we lose Freeman.
              this. chair is a massive talent but needs to bulk up for the championship. it was the same thing with mass too, he was skinny when he first signed for us and couldn't compete physically but since bulking up hes been brilliant for the most part

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                I know its only been a few games since he's been there but I've been following Chair's progress at Stevenage. I follow Stevenage a little as they are my home town team and the buzz going around the club and forums for Ilias is massive. Stevenage fans on the forums are already saying he looks better than Freeman did when he was at Stevenage and the kid is going to be one for the future. Also Stevenage fans already saying they wanna keep Chair and they're all so surprised how he isn't starting in our first 11 or even squad.

All of That means zilch ! There's a huge gulf between levels , also being better than Freeman was at the same stage means nothing will he carry on on developing to reach the level Freeman is at ? who knows , Gerry Francis never played football at school or played any youth or under 23 national level yet went on to capitan England

Comment

Long way to go for Chair but the signs are there that we have another very good prospect on our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

All of That means zilch ! There's a huge gulf between levels , also being better than Freeman was at the same stage means nothing will he carry on on developing to reach the level Freeman is at ? who knows , Gerry Francis never played football at school or played any youth or under 23 national level yet went on to capitan England
                    Great post.

tbf Stevenage would know nothing about what a top championship player looks like. Chair has the potential to get to where Freeman is but he needs to keep working on his game.

when we got Luke we got a decent championship player who had been good in the league below, the improvement in him at QPR has been fantastic though, and there's no doubt he's a top player at this level.

Chair has a way to go yet.

Comment

Amazing to hear, thanks for the post
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Great post.

tbf Stevenage would know nothing about what a top championship player looks like. Chair has the potential to get to where Freeman is but he needs to keep working on his game.

when we got Luke we got a decent championship player who had been good in the league below, the improvement in him at QPR has been fantastic though, and there's no doubt he's a top player at this level.

Chair has a way to go yet.
                        Stevenage is the second team for a lot of Ex Londoners who support premier teams and championship teams and attend their matches when not watching their first team - more than capable of judging players. - maybe even more than you
                        No one pulls my strings 😉

Comment

Originally posted by disney hoop View Post

Stevenage is the second team for a lot of Ex Londoners who support premier teams and championship teams and attend their matches when not watching their first team - more than capable of judging players. - maybe even more than you
                          Agreed. Of course they could judge
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Agreed. Of course they could judge

Of course they can judge mate maybe he has potential but that's all he's got at the moment he could reach the level of Freeman or even surpass that ,
                            But one thing this site is good at is building a player up to knock him back down remember Freeman greedy ####### the show pony the one who plays for himself , and that's the very reason these young players have been loaned out so as they develope away from the expectation posters on here and other sites ,

Comment

Chairs more than ready, oozes quality & id have him well infront of eze atm and in our first team
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X