leeds fans in the west paddocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leeds fans in the west paddocks

i was surrounded by 8 of them , 2 were really drunk and insulting .there were a few arguements between our fans and them , if they had scored the powers that be that sold tickets to people that are not on our database would have been to blame , really stupid from whoever is in charge of ticketing

Also thought a bottle was thrown at Furlong in the first half.

Comment

racism too. jn

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Also thought a bottle was thrown at Furlong in the first half.
        Not just one bottle !!
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
          racism too. jn
          What did you hear JN ? NR.
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Fans openly supporting the away team in home areas of the stadium will be ejected according to ticketing conditions, what did the stewards do??

Comment

nothing

Comment

Well I would expect them to tell rangers fans to sit down or be thrown out for supporting their team from the correct areas for home fans, they do it every other game.!!

Comment

yet over in the military zone in x block, you have to show your ticket every time you go up/down the stairs, the stewards are hostile and bullies, yet do jack in away end or removing lids from our end!???

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                    yet over in the military zone in x block, you have to show your ticket every time you go up/down the stairs, the stewards are hostile and bullies, yet do jack in away end or removing lids from our end!???

I don't understand all this. I am in Y block and if I have to show a ticket, who cares?! it takes 2 seconds. Yeah of course you can go up another row and move down but I would have thought people buying cheap and going to an expensive seat needs more clamping down.

Really don't get the arguments about showing the tickets.

And in the paddocks t oget in, the Leeds fans would have to show their tickets anyway.

Comment

Over in the Loft the stewards disappear during the match.

Comment

A Leeds fan was kicking off on the Tube on the way to the game. Absolute embarrassment, the man must have been in his 50's having a pop at a kid. Was clearly drunk and not scary at all. His mates were holding him back like he was Rambo or something. I really don't get the mindset, to be that old and not be able to handle your drink and think you're hard as nails. Hope that man doesn't have any kids of his own the ####ing northern #####.

Comment

Always been c**** that lot. Love beating em.

Comment

I remember the days you could get a ticket in the stands (not the "home end") regardless of who you supported.....classic days

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              I remember the days you could get a ticket in the stands (not the "home end") regardless of who you supported.....classic days
                              some people dont remember when leeds was in the prem,hahahaha soooooooooo long
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X