• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeman

Willing to give him many chewits. Top drawer. JN

Make him the Captain of the team he deserves it more than anyone

Comment

https://qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/make...-match-winner/

Luke Freeman, or Antoine Freezman (whatever you fancy) put in a sensational performance across the game, and a few minutes into the second half, he opened the scoring and with us keeping a clean sheet, we took the unexpected three points to deny Marcelo Bielsa’s side a return to the top of the table.

Manager Steve McClaren has been waxing lyrical about the player since the performance, so have QPR fans, and some Leeds fans have expressed their wish that the club make a move for him in the summer.

QPR fans agree on one thing on social media though, more performances like that, and we’ll have trouble keeping him come the summer as surely some Premier League sides will be keeping a close eye on him.

Comment

The man was immense like the fact he works without the ball just as hard

Comment

Seems to of changed a few gears recently aswell, certainly showing eze whats to be expected asin workrate and determination aswell
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Captain material.

Comment

Absolutely outstanding on Tuesday night, come on Freezer swat the Bee's on Saturday

Comment

I really don`t want to talk about it, or quite frankly even touch the subject, but when he goes we simply have to buy a replacement.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

If he has to be sold then I understand but it would be bl**dy annoying if he went to another Championship side.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    I really don`t want to talk about it, or quite frankly even touch the subject, but when he goes we simply have to buy a replacement.
                    Not if you believe some the posters on here Shan they've been punting young Chair to step up bit early imo as well promoting Manning to step in goodness is that a chuckle , so you can rest the club can keep their wallet shut

Comment

Doubt we'll be able to find anyone as good as Freeman for the £500k we paid for him !

Certainly one of Holloway's good days that...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Doubt we'll be able to find anyone as good as Freeman for the £500k we paid for him !

Certainly one of Holloway's good days that...
                        Or for what we get Mushy

Comment

I guess we have to trust Penrice and his men.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I guess we have to trust Penrice and his men.
                            Shania was that you at the game on Tuesday with the big Norway flag?

Comment

I think that was The Norwegian supporters club, they usually show up a few times a season.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X