Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    If he has to be sold then I understand but it would be bl**dy annoying if he went to another Championship side.
    He will and i agree with you

Comment

Luke Freeman reacts to Leeds’ reported interest in him

The player has now responded to speculations surrounding his future and his comments will delight the QPR fans.

https://sportslens.com/luke-freeman-...in-him/261158/

Comment

That is good news, but all it really says, us he is concentrating on the upcoming games and will look at his future in the summer.
        Here's hoping.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Good pro .....I'm here while I'm here, that's all he's saying we are f**ked next season

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Good pro .....I'm here while I'm here, that's all he's saying we are f**ked next season
            Come back. I'm a recovered flouncer and there is a clamour for your passion!

Comment

Well he's hardly going to say,"I'm delighted to be linked to Leeds Utd and hope they make a bid this summer",he's going to say what every other player would say,nothing to be either "delighted "about or pissed off about

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Come back. I'm a recovered flouncer and there is a clamour for your passion!
                Can't beat a good flounce eh!

Comment

He will be sold in the summer for sure. The club clearly needs the money to keep up with the FFP rules, that hold clubs like QPR back.

I reckon that a bid of around £7M (I think he is worth a lot more) will be viewed as too good to be turned down given he was bought for £500k.

He will go and I can't say I will blame him as this club is going nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                  X