Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeman or Eze, if you had to lose one to avoid another round of FFP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Which podcast Clapton?
    Finney's one.

qprpod.co.uk

She was on there before saying that we're a racist club because we don't have a 50% Black following and even well known Black fans were telling her to shut up and stop embarrassing herself and stop speaking for them.

Now she's saying that if you call Eze lazy it's because you're racist...

​​#### me, Ive called more white players lazy than black down Rangers like most of us!

Seriously though, it's embarrassing for the club and if the producers do read this then they need 2 stop giving her a platform

Comment

That's absolutely ridiculous.
      Did she explain what words are okay to describe a lazy player?
      I'm not saying Eze is actually lazy, just a bit off the pace and at times tends to come across a bit disinterested.
      I'm sure he will come good, but hard to believe that she has got away with such a stupid comment.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

That's absolutely ridiculous.
        Did she explain what words are okay to describe a lazy player?
        I'm not saying Eze is actually lazy, just a bit off the pace and at times tends to come across a bit disinterested.
        I'm sure he will come good, but hard to believe that she has got away with such a stupid comment.

She said that if we call a White player lazy its ok, but if we call a Black player one it's not because it has racist undertones... She said that we need to be careful using any negative language about Black players because words have different context when speaking about them...

This is the kind of stuff that a Podcast which supposedly represents the fans allows a platform.

Flo Lloyd-Hughes is her name.

Comment

Originally posted by Clapton is God View Post

She said that if we call a White player lazy its ok, but if we call a Black player one it's not because it has racist undertones... She said that we need to be careful using any negative language about Black players because words have different context when speaking about them...

This is the kind of stuff that a Podcast which supposedly represents the fans allows a platform.

That's unreal, and actually creates racist remarks.
          I don't give a cr ap what colour a player is, if they're lazy, I'm gonna call them lazy.
          I think Eze would find it quite insulting if he was told we are not allowed to criticize him because of his colour.
          How those remarks were allowed to go unchallenged, is beyond me.
          Only 2 colours that matter to me, blue and white!
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

That's unreal, and actually creates racist remarks.
            I don't give a cr ap what colour a player is, if they're lazy, I'm gonna call them lazy.
            I think Eze would find it quite insulting if he was told we are not allowed to criticize him because of his colour.
            How those remarks were allowed to go unchallenged, is beyond me.
            Only 2 colours that matter to me, blue and white!
            I don't think Eze is lazy - not as good as some claim? Definitely - but what kind of person's go to is to scream RASCIST if someone does call him it?

Seriously, I know at my age I'm meant to be out of touch with youngsters but that is ludicrous.

Comment

I blame Millennials
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Clapton is God View Post

Which is actually racist in itself to anyone of a skin colour other than black.

Absolutely hate people like her with passion.

Her name says all you need to know. Obviously the offspring of Liberal voting, namby pamby, remain voting, snowflake luvvies.
                Raised in a nice upper middle class community with little or no idea of life experiences had by those in regular society.

Anyone who celebrates St Georges day = Racist.
                Voted for Brexit = Racist.
                Dare to ask for a black coffee in costa = Racist.

She needs to go and find herself a nice Disabled, lesbian, black single mum of 4 .
                Where she will have loads of reasons to bang on at others for not doing or saying anything and everything correctly in this ridiculous PC society we now live in.

Stop the World I want to get off.

Comment

https://talksport.com/football/efl/5...-luke-freeman/
                  Championship promotion chasers interested in QPR ace Luke Freeman

talkSPORT also understands that Marcelo Bielsa's men are monitoring QPR youngster Ebere Eze

Comment

Ffs
                    ffp seems to go on and on and on like my mum. Are we aloud to have any decent players and be given a chance to try and compete, or we just got to be shafted again and watch numerous clubs take the pee and get away with it.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                    X