Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeman or Eze, if you had to lose one to avoid another round of FFP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling Freeman will not help with the team rebuilding over this year ! Why because we won't get enough to cover the lose of the parachute payment , therefore imo the club should make every effort to keep him though I can't see that happening

Comment

It makes no difference what we want ,Freeman is the next cab on the rank and he will go .Good luck to him he deserves to test himself at a higher level . Eze is still potential and may get to that level in a few seasons, let’s not forget he was playing for Wycombe last season .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        Eze is still potential and may get to that level in a few seasons, let’s not forget he was playing for Wycombe last season .
        Played about as many games for Wycome last season as he did for QPR but I get the main point that he isn't a seasoned pro

Comment

If decision had to done today id flog Eze, Freeman been different class recently. Eze drifts out of games to quickly where as freeman just does not stop end to end. Once chair comes back Eze may be under more pressure. All in All were in a good position with some quality coming through.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            If decision had to done today id flog Eze, Freeman been different class recently. Eze drifts out of games to quickly where as freeman just does not stop end to end. Once chair comes back Eze may be under more pressure. All in All were in a good position with some quality coming through.
            That's an ideal Shags , but I'm sure a club that would be a better career move than us will come in for him and it's no good trying to keep an unhappy player

Comment

freeman was the nuts last night , and the better he plays the more chance we have of losing him , eze just goes missing , great with the ball lazy without and work rate can't be taught it's not a skill

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                freeman was the nuts last night , and the better he plays the more chance we have of losing him , eze just goes missing , great with the ball lazy without and work rate can't be taught it's not a skill
                IMO, he seems to be very tired and mentally drained.

QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Think Freeman will be off in the summer anyway
                  just hope we get £10m + for him.

Comment

Think Freeman will go, but unfortunately will be lucky to get £5m for him as other will know our financial situation. Actually think Eze will benefit from this too, as they seem to want to take up the same positions a lot of the time. Still believe Eze can be really really good for us next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryBarry View Post
                      Think Freeman will go, but unfortunately will be lucky to get £5m for him as other will know our financial situation. Actually think Eze will benefit from this too, as they seem to want to take up the same positions a lot of the time. Still believe Eze can be really really good for us next year.
                      Just have to hope there are a few teams in for him to spark a bit of a bidding war, I imagine there will be if he keeps this form up .

Comment

would have to be Freeman Eze still has a long way to go with regard to being as good or as consistent as him He's young but really should be influencing games a bit more, Eze undoubtedly has talent but need to show it instead of getting caught up in all the hype around him

Comment

I can see us getting 10m , but ideally we need a bidding war the fella is easily good enough for a good six Prem clubs plus all of the better championship clubs , realistically I could see 10m plus fringe players if enough Prem come for him

Comment

Will be a huge loss for us if freeman does go, havnt got a lot of confidence in eze but feel chair is more than capable of stepping in, but its going to be a tough season next season if freeman does go, plus others due to contracts ending.
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Anyone else hear that nutter on the podcast saying that if we call Eze lazy it's because we're racist?

Seriously, I don't know if the producers read this forum but stop giving the fool a platform.
                              ​​

Comment

Originally posted by Clapton is God View Post
                                Anyone else hear that nutter on the podcast saying that if we call Eze lazy it's because we're racist?

Seriously, I don't know if the producers read this forum but stop giving the fool a platform.
                                ​​
                                Which podcast Clapton?
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X