Change formation ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change formation ASAP

As playing without a goalkeeper, defence, midfield or strikers is obviously not working, honestly just seen the highlights and Lumleys attempt to stop either goal was laughable, not totally his fault as defence is shambolic, feel sorry for the 421 hardy souls who bothered to travel and support Rangers, they deserve better.

It was poor but we all had a laugh and out sung a very quiet boro. We had no purpose apart from keep the ball and I’m surprised the stats said we only had 55% possession as we just kept the ball mostly going backwards and sideways.

Eze had a better game and bos played well when he came on. Cousins also decent but the rest were poor. Most tried but had no idea it seemed.

Mclaren sat there most the game whereas Pulis was animated. I’m not sure what to say about 7 defeats on a spin and the managers position....

Comment

The manager was very animated post-game about how good Borough’s defense is...frankly our efforts to avoid testing that defense today were to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        It was poor but we all had a laugh and out sung a very quiet boro. We had no purpose apart from keep the ball and I’m surprised the stats said we only had 55% possession as we just kept the ball mostly going backwards and sideways.

Eze had a better game and bos played well when he came on. Cousins also decent but the rest were poor. Most tried but had no idea it seemed.

Mclaren sat there most the game whereas Pulis was animated. I’m not sure what to say about 7 defeats on a spin and the managers position....
        I commented in the match thread about how well our scattering of support were doing being well heard on the broadcast, I salute you for travelling that far to support us!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

SM keeps saying we are very close the only thing we are close to is losing ten on the trot.
          Last edited by Macca; 24-02-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Hate to say it and I'm rarely negative about upcoming games but I can't see us getting anything against Leeds except a defeat, hope I'm wrong though!

Comment

Mclarens lack of passion is alarming. He sits slumped in his chair - it really annoys me

Originally posted by Rich View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                Mclarens lack of passion is alarming. He sits slumped in his chair - it really annoys me

That is alarming.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Interesting that a good poster and an avid McLaren fan is questioning the managers tactics. What a difference 8 games makes. He was god but hitman and west not giving Steve anywhere near the stick they gave Holloway
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I was there yesterday and Steve did not sit slumped in his chair as a rule. He’s very active. He will flit between writing In his book. Using all of his technical area and beyond. Remonstrating with his players and using signs and instructions. He does spend a while here and there in his chair but he won’t sit or stand for either’ sake. Has anyone noticed how he goes down the tunnel when we concede and always comes out for the second half on 47 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Interesting that a good poster and an avid McLaren fan is questioning the managers tactics. What a difference 8 games makes. He was god but hitman and west not giving Steve anywhere near the stick they gave Holloway
                      Maybe got something to do with the brilliant run we had through December before the slump started. People need to just chill a bit. Was unlikely we were ever gonna go up and still unlikely we are gonna go down. Gonna be hard for any manager to get something out of this young, inexperienced and in some cases quite poor squad. I think maclarens level-headedness and calmness is a good thing, got suck of Holloway throwing his toys out the pram after every game

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_Mac_Fan View Post
                        I was there yesterday and Steve did not sit slumped in his chair as a rule. He’s very active. He will flit between writing In his book. Using all of his technical area and beyond. Remonstrating with his players and using signs and instructions. He does spend a while here and there in his chair but he wimt sit or stand for either’s sake. Has anyone noticed how he goes down the tunnel when we concede and always comes out for the second half on 46 minutes?
                        Ahh thats better, im so glad we`ve just found this out, from watching the whole game the teams body language & the way we played is like macs been on the touchline, it was a really poor effort yesterday lacking effort and ideas, and the main other thing passion.
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          I agree weare, hence posting on hits stats thread where the gloating was quite unreal, yet disappeared now.
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

He’s doing all he can Pinkie but I know enough about him as a manager to know he won’t do things to look good or for the sake of doing them. He can be quite introverted and you will rarely see him fist pumping to the crowd or giving his players a big hug for the cameras. He’s a top coach he doesn’t need gimmicks and I for one find that reassuring that he’s confident in his ability and what he stands for to not to do that. And if he’s annoyed or wants 2 or 3 minutes in his chair to think or feel annoyed then I’m fine with that as he can be just as busy being told off for by the 4th official for stepping too far

Comment

Could be that Manning at right back, Hall in front of Leistner and Furlong, and 90 minutes from BOS could have an impact on our play. Rangel and Cameron will probably not play anytime soon.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X