Not wanting change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not wanting change

For me I'd get rid of McLaren. Everyone says performances have improved yet results certainly haven't. He is definitely past it. We have a few old guys at work and the brain just doesn't stay fresh, you just have to look at redknapp, they don't know when to quit. We need a modern manager who can take this club forward. He wouldn't be a bad man to have around in a coaching capacity but apart from Holland he has proven that being the no1 just doesn't play to his traits
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Not wanting change I mean however
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yep. That approach has really worked well at Ipswich, Villa. Stoke etc.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        For me I'd get rid of McLaren. Everyone says performances have improved yet results certainly haven't. He is definitely past it. We have a few old guys at work and the brain just doesn't stay fresh, you just have to look at redknapp, they don't know when to quit. We need a modern manager who can take this club forward. He wouldn't be a bad man to have around in a coaching capacity but apart from Holland he has proven that being the no1 just doesn't play to his traits
        Yeah that worked well with Jimmy floyd didn’t it .

Comment

really...we can't change managers every season and have any hope of progressing ..we have genuinely had a a poor run of luck ..the performances have be largely good..just not consistent

Comment

IMO, it is more down to a thin squad and individual errors from his players,Weare!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Don't see how he survives this terrible run

Comment

We just can`t afford to sack another manager.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Being without Rangel and Cameron for so long has killed us , players have been trying their best over the last few months but keep coming up short .Eventually the belief just disappears and that’s now happening .

Comment

He keeps us up,keeps squad home grown or cheap loans etc .board be delighted. Fans are bit more wanting
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It's not all on SM, there's lots of blame to go around, I don't think he should be sacked because we won't get a good replacement at this point and frankly I don't think we can afford it, he may well manage to take us down at this rate though!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

I dont agree with changing a manager now as dont think it would really help us at all, but i hate to say this but this makes a mockery of the crap i got with macs appointment and called a troll for it, really have no confidence in mac sorting this out, that second half was like a team playing the game out happy with the score staying as it was, more asif we was happy for a draw, has eze playing upfront in wells position til the 80thg odd minute, alarming tbh
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          We cannot keep changing managers all the time. Out of our 22 recent managers (caretakers included) only one has lasted more than 2 years. Only one change has really been a success, and that was to replace the useless Mick Harford with Neill Warnock.

It was a big mistake to let Holloway go, but we should not repeat the mistake by sacking McClaren. The problem is the quality of our squad, not the manager. I cannot see we can get a much better manager than McClaren, giving the budget constraints we are operating under. We are not an attractive proposition to really good managers.

Lets go for stability. If McClaren keeps us up he has done a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            I dont agree with changing a manager now as dont think it would really help us at all, but i hate to say this but this makes a mockery of the crap i got with macs appointment and called a troll for it, really have no confidence in mac sorting this out, that second half was like a team playing the game out happy with the score staying as it was, more asif we was happy for a draw, has eze playing upfront in wells position til the 80thg odd minute, alarming tbh
                            Have u got crap on here not on here surely
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Even if we bring Klopp we will strugle. Its the quality of the players that makes the difference. Freeman aside, we lack quality big time.

Comment

Working...
                              X