Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3London
    replied
    really...we can't change managers every season and have any hope of progressing ..we have genuinely had a a poor run of luck ..the performances have be largely good..just not consistent

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    For me I'd get rid of McLaren. Everyone says performances have improved yet results certainly haven't. He is definitely past it. We have a few old guys at work and the brain just doesn't stay fresh, you just have to look at redknapp, they don't know when to quit. We need a modern manager who can take this club forward. He wouldn't be a bad man to have around in a coaching capacity but apart from Holland he has proven that being the no1 just doesn't play to his traits
    Yeah that worked well with Jimmy floyd didn’t it .

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Yep. That approach has really worked well at Ipswich, Villa. Stoke etc.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Not wanting change I mean however

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    started a topic Not wanting change

Not wanting change

For me I'd get rid of McLaren. Everyone says performances have improved yet results certainly haven't. He is definitely past it. We have a few old guys at work and the brain just doesn't stay fresh, you just have to look at redknapp, they don't know when to quit. We need a modern manager who can take this club forward. He wouldn't be a bad man to have around in a coaching capacity but apart from Holland he has proven that being the no1 just doesn't play to his traits
Working...
X