Boro Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    We are now.ooming like a tired, beaten club. First time I’ve seen us look like we’re just going to keep losing. When are Cameron and Rangel back?
    Think I read on offish somewhere, that about 2 more weeks.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post

I strongly agree

It was all about how many we lost by that, I’ll settle at 2-0
      Really?!?,you are pleased that we ONLY lost 2-0,after losing the previous 6,now making it our worst run of results in many years,I'm certainly not pleased

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Really?!?,you are pleased that we ONLY lost 2-0,after losing the previous 6,now making it our worst run of results in many years,I'm certainly not pleased
        I’m not pleased but it could of been a lot worse

i wouldn’t be surprised if we lost 5-0 today
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post

I’m not pleased but it could of been a lot worse

i wouldn’t be surprised if we lost 5-0 today
          The only reason we didn't lose that badly is Boro are a low scoring team, they certainly could/should have had another 3!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Sinking faster then the Titanic!

Comment

• This game was very disappointing, I wasn't expecting to win this game but we were bad. At no point today did we look like we wanted to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

Not true, my breakfast omelette is being carefully prepared!
                Bon Apetite..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Without Freeman we're about as fit for purpose as a neolithic leather lace up condom.

I better get used to it. The fiscal situation is dire and he'll be sold off before next season.

the reaction of poor joe lumley after the first goal flew in reminded me of a whipped mutt curling it's tail under his b ollocks at the feet of his cruel master.

We need the youngsters to jut ther chins out and dig in. if they can. César Menotti would struggle with this squad and the castratus strikers in our employ. Eunuchs.

we're slipping into darkness.
                  Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

• Originally posted by Discodroid View Post
                    Without Freeman we're about as fit for purpose as a neolithic leather lace up condom.

I better get used to it. The fiscal situation is dire and he'll be sold off before next season.

the reaction of poor joe lumley after the first goal flew in reminded me of a whipped mutt curling it's tail under his b ollocks at the feet of his cruel master.

We need the youngsters to jut ther chins out and dig in. if they can. César Menotti would struggle with this squad and the castratus strikers in our employ. Eunuchs.

we're slipping into darkness.
                    What he said
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• We must have sore bums now after 7 no 8 straight kick up the @rsholes

Comment

• [QUOTE=Discodroid;n2507428]Without Freeman we're about as fit for purpose as a neolithic leather lace up condom.

we're slipping into darkness.[/QUOTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFSWW4O6QNM
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• I thought BOS played quite well. Just a pity that we stopped to play it on the floor when Smith came on. Eze and BOS had a few good combinations between them.
                          Last edited by Shania; 23-02-2019, 08:04 PM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• [QUOTE=gator;n2507432]
                            Originally posted by Discodroid View Post
                            Without Freeman we're about as fit for purpose as a neolithic leather lace up condom.

we're slipping into darkness.[/QUOTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFSWW4O6QNM
                            you know the score Gator. What a tune.
                            Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

• At least Wales won so not all bad

Comment

• Just seen some of the highlights, looked like a sorry game. Tough times ahead if this continues, but as we all know a lot can change in football very quickly, keep the faith!

Comment

Working...
                                X