Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron/Angel

Come on Rangers, tell us what’s going on with these 2

They were both supposed to be back in Feb and there’s no sign of either of them

was thinking this. JN

Comment

Keeping it under wraps. Will be unleashed against Boro (Dont tell em)

Comment

Badly need them back.
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Might need to re-think things in terms of getting in older experienced players on loans or short-term deals if they are gonna spend most of their time in the physio's room.... Key to The Championship is players who can stand up to the rigours of playing twice a week for several months..... Them two seem to struggle with twice a month to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Might need to re-think things in terms of getting in older experienced players on loans or short-term deals if they are gonna spend most of their time in the physio's room.... Key to The Championship is players who can stand up to the rigours of playing twice a week for several months..... Them two seem to struggle with twice a month to be honest.
            What like Derry and Hill did ?

Age means fck all in my book. For every Rangel or Cameron there is a Hall or a Robinson.

Comment

Weren't they all longer term signings though? I'm not disregarding old players - just questioning the value of very short term arrangements with old crocks.

Comment

When they were injured the club said end of Feb. Think both are back n training so anytime soon,

Comment

I think they’ve both been good signings and are good players but unfortunately I remember being not very hopeful they would stay fit. Rangel was always out here and there at Swansea and Cameron at Stoke with issues, easy to say with hindsight. How I wish they had both stayed fit. Rangel with his calm, organisation and Cameron with his air of authority in the challenge and on the ball

Comment

I've questioned the wisdom of signing senior players , but just think of the shlt we'd be in if hadn't signed them

Comment

Working...
                    X