Wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wells

Surprised that there has been no mention of Wells stopping to check with the Lino when clean through when score was level at 1-1. This gave the defender time to recover and clear, which lead directly to them breaking away and scoring. Lynch then played his part and personally wouldn’t have him anywhere near the team, but if Wells had slotted the ball away THEN ask the question there would probably be a different outcome.

They guy is very low on confidence at the moment. .needs one to go of his shin or something just to get him back in the groove. He seems to be rushed at the moment.

Comment

I was furious as you should just shoot and then worry about whether it is offside or not. The whole game turned on that 30 seconds.

Comment

No wonder he seems stressed atm. He is effectively a one man- attack who has to defend, press and finish in addition to finish. No wonder he looks mentally knackered.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          No wonder he seems stressed atm. He is effectively a one man- attack who has to defend, press and finish in addition to finish. No wonder he looks mentally knackered.
          i.e. his job
          I think he is still angry for the penalty miss and is desperate to make up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Like Charlie Austin did !

Definitely low on confidence as evident in the few decent chances he carved out on Tuesday that didn't even hit the target. Good assist for Freeman's goal though.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

i.e. his job
              I think he is still angry for the penalty miss and is desperate to make up for it.
              But he also lacks support from a more attaking set-up!! I can see what you mean regarding the miss though..
              Last edited by Shania; 22-02-2019, 06:17 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Like Charlie Austin did !

Definitely low on confidence as evident in the few decent chances he carved out on Tuesday that didn't even hit the target. Good assist for Freeman's goal though.
                No, Not sure he chose the right way to finish on those occations. Too elegant..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

he's rubbish. always said it. not surprised your all now agreeing

Comment

We need Nakhi back scoring as our last win in the league was on Boxing Day and that was also his last league goal

Comment

He's stats are worse then Washington's first season with us - That is all you need to know.

Comment

Sylla would be in double figures by now....

Comment

Like him or not i much prefer it at home with smith uptop with wells playing off him, i know smith was taken off but just feel we offer even less when smiths taken off, also everytime we seem to take smith off, we then decide to get more balls into the box for the likes of eze who seems to hate heading the ball. Just think we should keep smith on upfront at home cos always causrs trouble in a game a few times atleast.
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Like him or not i much prefer it at home with smith uptop with wells playing off him, i know smith was taken off but just feel we offer even less when smiths taken off, also everytime we seem to take smith off, we then decide to get more balls into the box for the likes of eze who seems to hate heading the ball. Just think we should keep smith on upfront at home cos always causrs trouble in a game a few times atleast.
                            The main problem with this is that I think Smith has an injury or fitness issue. I don't think we can get many full games out of him. I also noticed the delivery improved when Smith came off, but I think Wells needs to be way more effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

The main problem with this is that I think Smith has an injury or fitness issue. I don't think we can get many full games out of him. I also noticed the delivery improved when Smith came off, but I think Wells needs to be way more effective.
                              Yeah fair point joe, he has took hell of a battering in the last few matches, but must say think he looks very fit atm the way hes throwing himself about, maybe we ought to have more confidence in our defenders and keep him further up the half way line on corners for any knockdowns.
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X