Mclaren out lost the dressing room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    It seems obvious to me they aren't getting any luck looking at that.
    Anyone who has witnessed the last three and a half games knows they ARE trying.
    Ridiculous post.
    100% agreed.

QPR deserved at least 3 draws from those games, and better refereeing in the 1st 2.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipB View Post
      Cant get up much these days as living down in Swansea now, but watch when I can.

Hard to tell from the tv but whats the atmosphere like. Angry or more sympathetic.
      Welcome aboard Phil!
      I know the feeling about living too far away to make it to games on a regular basis.
      You in the centre of Swansea or in the burbs?

Got a mate living out that way, but he supports Manu
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        Rubbish again , Joel Lynch can try as hard as he wants that doesn’t stop him from being a poor footballer that cost the team badly last night . There’s one thing trying but it helps to have a brain cell and not cost the team nearly every week .
        lynch doesn't know the basics , the bloke needs to be tactically aware of where the attackers are , they're not going to be behind him so u let it go over your head to Lumley not head it straight to the opposing player

Comment

My God,not only has he lost 6,he now lost the dressing room,where the hell did he put it
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Sacking McClaren now would be ridiculous, apart from anything else I can't imagine anyone decent would want the job.i personally don't think he lost the dressing room,more of a case of lack of quality in our squad,severe financial restraints mixed in with some rotten luck of late and dreadful finishing .I think we will stay up under McClaren.

Comment

6 losses on the trot and yet, it’s great to see that most are very supportive of McLaren. Are we becoming a unified fan base for the first time in ages? Surely not

Comment

We can only hope James.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipB View Post
                  Cant get up much these days as living down in Swansea now, but watch when I can.

Hard to tell from the tv but whats the atmosphere like. Angry or more sympathetic.
                  It's been good and fans behind the side regardless of this bad run we're on but last night when gen took Wells off there was a lot of booing coming from upper loft. Fans are frustrated I get that but we don't need that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

It's been good and fans behind the side regardless of this bad run we're on but last night when gen took Wells off there was a lot of booing coming from upper loft. Fans are frustrated I get that but we don't need that right now.
                    Maybe that's because they were hoping to see Wells have another attempt on goal curl agonisingly wide....

Personally thought he was done and was a good move to take him off. Certainly wouldn't boo though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Welcome aboard Phil!
                      I know the feeling about living too far away to make it to games on a regular basis.
                      You in the centre of Swansea or in the burbs?

Got a mate living out that way, but he supports Manu
                      Thanks again. Thought I already replied but must have messed it up.

Comment

Must have a massive hangover
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

The effort and desire is there we just need to stop making silly mistakes. Now Hall is back Lynch won't get a look in which is a big positive. Hopefully Cameron will be back soon. Cousins is really starting to find his feet too.

Comment

Working...
                          X