No announcement yet.

Mclaren out lost the dressing room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had me confused also Dogs. Usually agree with most of your posts, but this had me stumped, and I truly didn't pick up on the sarcasm.
    Good to know you haven't lost the plot
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Or get out all the players not trying , just read how useless they have been in last 3 games
      90+3 missed a pen lost 4_3
      90+3 concede a pen Lost 2_1
      90+4 concede goal lost 3_2
      It's obvious they ain't trying
      You answered your own question.

That list above is about as unlucky as you can get.

Our luck will turn.

Comment

Jimbo everybody that has posted on here have answered all those that carried out the ritual of post match digging out a player or players , by agreeing you can't slagg off a team that gives all they've got

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Jimbo everybody that has posted on here have answered all those that carried out the ritual of post match digging out a player or players , by agreeing you can't slagg off a team that gives all they've got
          Rubbish again , Joel Lynch can try as hard as he wants that doesn’t stop him from being a poor footballer that cost the team badly last night . There’s one thing trying but it helps to have a brain cell and not cost the team nearly every week .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            Rubbish again , Joel Lynch can try as hard as he wants that doesn’t stop him from being a poor footballer that cost the team badly last night . There’s one thing trying but it helps to have a brain cell and not cost the team nearly every week .
            Can't blame Lynch for being picked. Agree he is always an accident waiting to happen, and as most have said on here, hope he moves on in the summer.
            However, Hall played in previous 3 before last night, after returning from a long lay off, he had to be rested, and I guess Lynch was the only replacement available.
            Now that Freeman is doubtful for Saturday, we have to hope Hall is ready to return or it could turn into a rout.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Well said Stains !! wer'e in shlt street unless you haven't noticed with no dosh an embargoed window , he's what we've got he's our level he doesnt got out with intention of falling short of your requirements

Comment

He’s a seasoned 31 year old on a decent wage yet people want to abuse the kids like eze , bos and furlong who are trying to find their way in the game .His contract is up in the summer and he will be released , I have no doubt about that . We could find better in non league on a fraction of his wage.

Comment

Can't see the Birmingham game as unlucky personally. Were we unlucky to concede 4 goals at home before we started playing ? Did lady luck fart in Nahki's face while running up to take the penalty ?

To call it unlucky just papers over the fact it was a bad day at the office and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                    He’s a seasoned 31 year old on a decent wage yet people want to abuse the kids like eze , bos and furlong who are trying to find their way in the game .His contract is up in the summer and he will be released , I have no doubt about that . We could find better in non league on a fraction of his wage.
                    Yes Stains bang on the money ! It's absolutely shyte to dig those young players out and that was the aim of my O/P to show it , but mucker digging out Lynch won't stop them attacking the players you think it's wrong to

Comment

"Mclaren out"

How can I put this without getting told of by admins etc??

Shut the f@rk up, you stupid idiot. Try to understand where we are as a club and who is a better manager then McClaren in our situation, which is no one

We're so lucky to have McClaren here and a few want him out? Grow the f@rk up
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson
                        I think you might need to be less subtle with the sarcasm next time dogs
                        You have to laugh tho Willow some of them are still biting

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                          "Mclaren out"

How can I put this without getting told of by admins etc??

Shut the f@rk up, you stupid idiot. Try to understand where we are as a club and who is a better manager then McClaren in our situation, which is no one

We're so lucky to have McClaren here and a few want him out? Grow the f@rk up

Comment

Cant get up much these days as living down in Swansea now, but watch when I can.

Hard to tell from the tv but whats the atmosphere like. Angry or more sympathetic.

Comment

Childish and ridiculous post...

I really don’t think the players could have put much more in than they have lately.

McClaren has def NOT lost the dressing room; far from it.

Comment

Dogs was being sarcastic to prove a point.
                                Obviously, most of us, including myself took a while to catch on, and as Brian said above, maybe next time, Dogs can be less subtle with the sarcasm
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X