Mclaren out lost the dressing room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mclaren out lost the dressing room

Or get out all the players not trying , just read how useless they have been in last 3 games
    90+3 missed a pen lost 4_3
    90+3 concede a pen Lost 2_1
    90+4 concede goal lost 3_2
    It's obvious they ain't trying

It seems obvious to me they aren't getting any luck looking at that.
    Anyone who has witnessed the last three and a half games knows they ARE trying.
    Ridiculous post.

Comment

Got to agree, they really are trying and it has been momentarily lapses in concentration that is our undoing.

Would be nice to see us start a game on the front foot and not wait until we concede before we switch on.

Other news for Boro, looks like Freezy won't be available.
      Hip injury, and although not too serious, makes him doubtful for Boro.

We really need a break.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Or get out all the players not trying , just read how useless they have been in last 3 games
        Can’t believe I’m reading this.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Give it a rest with this crap , how can you say he has lost the dressing room , boys have been trying but coming up short at the minute .

Comment

Dogs. I find that a joke of a post so will ask you to explain in detail based on performances how you have come to that conclusion?

Comment

The players arnt putting any effort into games

Comment

You are taking the #### right? Bristol City, Watford, Birmingham, Portsmouth away and last night were very much games where the effort was there.

Comment

Dogs as you know im not a fan of macs, but to me hes deffo got the players playing for him atm from what im seeing, i had posted up a thread saying mac was being abit cocky with loaning players out making us very thin on changing games, and think thats coming back to bite him now, plus he needs to change tactics and ideas, we just seem to be so predictable in the way that we play, but the squad looks knackered tbh in my opinion hence needing fresh legs, also said before we`ve got some really tough games coming up & what you would call only about 2 bankers, bolton at home and rotherham, but theyll be fighting for their lives aswell, so wont be easy.
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Are you suggesting that Wells missed that penalty on purpose?

Comment

Your a wind up merchant if you think the players haven’t been trying.

Comment

Your talking dog #### pal

Comment

Absolute and utter nonsense. Anyone with eyes can tell that these players are trying their hardest.

The fact they (Freeman aside) lack quality is starting to show but you cannot deny the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Dogs as you know im not a fan of macs, but to me hes deffo got the players playing for him atm from what im seeing, i had posted up a thread saying mac was being abit cocky with loaning players out making us very thin on changing games, and think thats coming back to bite him now, plus he needs to change tactics and ideas, we just seem to be so predictable in the way that we play, but the squad looks knackered tbh in my opinion hence needing fresh legs, also said before we`ve got some really tough games coming up & what you would call only about 2 bankers, bolton at home and rotherham, but theyll be fighting for their lives aswell, so wont be easy.
                            Bravo Pinkie. Top post.

Comment

oh my lord all of you bit on it even Jack the first one in not one could read sarcy it was meant to embarrass all the knocking I'm sure any of you will forgive lack of greatness if you see effort as I've said many times the players are punching above their weight

Comment

Working...
                              X