Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toni the captain

Hello all!
    I`ve been following the forum for more than two years and never posted anything on here before however now I am just fed up.

Many of you are slating Lumley and Eze/Bright here and also on Twitter which I find ridiculous as the first one is one of our own and actually cares and the latter are probs the best we`ve got (+ Chair) IMO for the future. I am ready to give them all time, they are still learning and have all shown glimpses of hope.

The one to blame is Leistner. He`s been so poor this season. Every single game he`s responsible for at least one goal conceeded. And he is wearing the armband and supposed to be the leader on and off the pitch. Drop him and play Furlong in the centre and Ozzy on the right. They cannot be worse than this clueless and useless idiot.

P.S. Lynch is shite too. Hall is the best CB at our club by a mile

P.P.S. I bloody miss Nedum

I thought he was excellent against Watford and last night.

PS I think Hall is injured as he wasn't even on the bench.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Leistner at all IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        I thought he was excellent against Watford and last night.

PS I think Hall is injured as he wasn't even on the bench.
        According to Mac, Hall was rested.

Comment

Absolutely wrong to be slating the youngsters, but Leistner was good last night

Him, Pav and Freeman stood out for me

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

According to Mac, Hall was rested.
            Thanks mate. Hopefully he will come straight back in instead of Lynch then

Comment

BOS is a talented player imo. Eze also.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by RussianRanger View Post
                Hello all!
                I`ve been following the forum for more than two years and never posted anything on here before however now I am just fed up.

Many of you are slating Lumley and Eze/Bright here and also on Twitter which I find ridiculous as the first one is one of our own and actually cares and the latter are probs the best we`ve got (+ Chair) IMO for the future. I am ready to give them all time, they are still learning and have all shown glimpses of hope.

The one to blame is Leistner. He`s been so poor this season. Every single game he`s responsible for at least one goal conceeded. And he is wearing the armband and supposed to be the leader on and off the pitch. Drop him and play Furlong in the centre and Ozzy on the right. They cannot be worse than this clueless and useless idiot.

P.S. Lynch is shite too. Hall is the best CB at our club by a mile

P.P.S. I bloody miss Nedum
                seriously?

Leistner reads the game quite well imo and puts in a lot of effort during the match, as well as getting his head to the ball and tackles/blocks etc. He was dropped(rested) for the 1st half against Birmingham and look what happened.

Comment

toni is doing ok , furlong hit and miss , and bidwell doesn't anticipate or read the game very well , when u are in a back 4 u need to be able to rely on those around u

Comment

Welcome Russian Ranger and thanks for taking the plunge and finally posting.
                    I get where you are coming from in reference to BFG, there has been moments when he lacks concentration, but at this level, and at a club like ours with so many financial restraints, he really isn't that bad (IMO).

Also, a Russian not liking a German, never

Would be cool if you could do a small intro thread.
                    Why you support The Rs, are you an ex pat or born in Russia, ever made it to LR, any plans in the future to get over etc?
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Toni has been one of our best players this season.

Comment

Russian Ranger. I hope you post again, you little secret scalliwag.

Comment

Ive not seen Giles Philips play since friendly V Peterborough last season, I thought he may of benefited from a drop in division and get some game time one thing he had was abundance in pace. think he's in USA maybe wrong.
                          I can see furlong ending up at CB with Kakay RB. genuinely I don't see Leistner as. weak spot its Lynch who's gone pony again since hall got fit.

Comment

i like leistner, hes a very good cb in this division and reminds me a bit of tim ream at fulham. he does make the odd mistake yep but for the most part hes better than nedum imo, i'd take toni over nedum every day

Comment

Was Furlong at CB up at Forest when we won ? Can't think of many other times we've won when he's played there (maybe Birmingham last season?)

Comment

Working...
                              X