No announcement yet.

Playing with nine men due to Eze laziness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am guessing there must be some of the idiots that booed him on here then. Pathetic.
    We improved considerably in the second half after he came on and that is the best game he has had for us for a number of weeks.

Comment

I have said this before, Eze is either stupidly lazy or unfit, we are better off not having anyone on the pitch then Eze at times
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

he can't be tired he hasn't played much of late and he hardly runs himself into the ground , we all love players that we see trying week in week out .maybe his head has been turned by the press he got earlier in the season

Comment

Originally posted by Munster143 View Post

Really? the guy is 20 years old! hes a kid the downfall to last nights game was not plainly done to Eze being lazy, he is a playmaker was the wrong sub by Mac should of brought on Hemed at HT not Eze. i cant believe people are saying that he sold be given on a free. have you ever seen someone with raw young talent? he glides across the pitch with ease and is always wanting the ball, didnt hear anyone say is was a bad player at the start of the season when he was playing his best. you fickle man
          He strolls around the pitch looking permanently disinterested and rarely looks to move into space to receive the ball.
          When he does get the ball, 90% of the time he simply knocks it sideways or backwards to the nearest player.
          He pulls out of or half heartedly shirks virtually every challenge for the ball and last night was the one and only time I ever saw him actually head a ball. That was because he was on his own and didn't have to physically challenge for it.

You obviously see a very different player to me so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Said it before and I’ll say it again I think the kid is just jaded.

He has never ever played this amount of games at this level ever. Even the most experienced players talk about the long slog of the championship and how tough it is.

Its easy to say he’s lazy. To my eyes he looks lethargic and tired.

Personally I think Bright is a great prospect. Always gives his all. I’d be giving him a lot more game time & resting Eze.
            Totally agree with above. I also think Eze didn't try to take his man on against West Brom and of late because he is playing safe keeping possession knowing that if he does try something and it doesn't come off the crowd are gonna get on his back. It is noticeable that there are a lot of groans from the crowd if he makes the slightest mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

He strolls around the pitch looking permanently disinterested and rarely looks to move into space to receive the ball.
              When he does get the ball, 90% of the time he simply knocks it sideways or backwards to the nearest player.
              He pulls out of or half heartedly shirks virtually every challenge for the ball and last night was the one and only time I ever saw him actually head a ball. That was because he was on his own and didn't have to physically challenge for it.

You obviously see a very different player to me so we'll have to agree to disagree.
              The kid is 20! the fact that he wants the ball in the middle of the park is a plus, he can only get better. i agree he doesnt challenge enough in the air but thats not his game, he likes the ball to feet. what is we actually played him with the freedom as he had at the start of the season, might bring out his best again. I might see a different player but i am still backing him and not calling for him to be sold like others. he needs time

Comment

DAmboy, Munster, East London R...A plethora of new posters. A blessing.

Comment

This thread is like a meeting of the Neanderthal society.

Comment

Did we ever ask Adel Tarabbt to defend ?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      DAmboy, Munster, East London R...A plethora of new posters. A blessing.
                      I agree cricket and very refreshing, and alot of older members just starting to post funny enough
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Some of our poster deserve to have a season watching Tony Pullis the anti Christ of football and his brand of football , then they might appreciate what a tallent this lad could develope into ,
                        me I want to see him playing football in the the opposing half that's what I pay money for , if your foot soldiers did their job you wouldn't notice he's not tackling or being taken out of his danger zone by tracking back

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

I agree cricket and very refreshing, and alot of older members just starting to post funny enough
                          Followed this site for a few years, just never posted. held my tongue for long enough. Best i have seen QPR play recently for a while and there are too many people watching the likes of Man City and playing FIFA and expecting the unrealistic in real life. We are an average side that on its day can compete with the best, we have a manager that wants to slowly feed in the great youth players we have plucked from the noses of our rivals into the team. we have a very small bank balance due to years of over spending. we should stand by our club and back the players we have, never understood why you would slate the team you love. we are called supporters for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Some of our poster deserve to have a season watching Tony Pullis the anti Christ of football and his brand of football , then they might appreciate what a tallent this lad could develope into ,
                            me I want to see him playing football in the the opposing half that's what I pay money for , if your foot soldiers did their job you wouldn't notice he's not tackling or being taken out of his danger zone by tracking back
                            Thing is dogs he needs to be wanting it more, he should be believing in his own abilities more and want the ball all the time, just seems to lack abit of aggression and hunger for me, get that part into his game and then we might see him flourish.
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Said it before and I’ll say it again I think the kid is just jaded.

He has never ever played this amount of games at this level ever. Even the most experienced players talk about the long slog of the championship and how tough it is.

Its easy to say he’s lazy. To my eyes he looks lethargic and tired.

Personally I think Bright is a great prospect. Always gives his all. I’d be giving him a lot more game time & resting Eze.
                              Agree to an extent but would also add that he fell victim to the hype surrounding him and much of that hype was unjustified.

We need to stop hyping up our players to ridiculous lengths.

Comment

Originally posted by Munster143 View Post

Followed this site for a few years, just never posted. held my tongue for long enough. Best i have seen QPR play recently for a while and there are too many people watching the likes of Man City and playing FIFA and expecting the unrealistic in real life. We are an average side that on its day can compete with the best, we have a manager that wants to slowly feed in the great youth players we have plucked from the noses of our rivals into the team. we have a very small bank balance due to years of over spending. we should stand by our club and back the players we have, never understood why you would slate the team you love. we are called supporters for a reason
                                Welcome Munster, yes there will be frustrating times on here, and opinions more often than not will be divided.
                                But I truly believe we all want the same thing. Attractive attacking football, and some passion from those wearing the shirts..
                                Although on the pitch currently, things don't look great, this for me has still been a great season and I'm already looking forward to see how we handle things during the next pre season
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X