Playing with nine men due to Eze laziness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with nine men due to Eze laziness

Eze is a liability. Like playing with a man less. His effort is shocking. Surely something must be done about him as McLaren should be hauling him up for such obvious disinterest. Its like he is terrified of getting injured. Until he can show that he's willing to work harder, I would drop him from the starting team and even from being substitute, preferring to play Bright and/or Hemed, both of whom are far better players. I recognise the occasional flashes of brilliance, but for me that is nowhere enough.

Totally agree. Awful player. Total liability on the pitch. Offers nothing apart from falling over easily and the very occasional skilful flick.
    Get rid of him in the summer. Along with the clown Lynch.

Comment

Originally posted by Damboy View Post
      Eze is a liability. Like playing with a man less. His effort is shocking. Surely something must be done about him as McLaren should be hauling him up for such obvious disinterest. Its like he is terrified of getting injured. Until he can show that he's willing to work harder, I would drop him from the starting team and even from being substitute, preferring to play Bright and/or Hemed, both of whom are far better players. I recognise the occasional flashes of brilliance, but for me that is nowhere enough.

Was about to start a thread saying exactly the same thing.

We were already playing with 10 men the moment Eze stepped onto the pitch.
      Unfortunately went down to 9 when Freeman went off.

Eze is a god awful, lazy, over hyped, waste of a shirt for at least 95% of the time he strolls round the pitch.
      Last edited by rodman; 20-02-2019, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Eze is a god awfu, lazy, over hyped, waste of a shirt for at least 95% of the time he strolls round the pitch.
        Let's hope we get 15m for him in the summer.

Comment

Funny as McLaren said we finished with 9 after Freeman went off. Maybe he's realising it too.
          Eze is a big talking point at the moment and tons of people are saying that "he's young, give him a chance". We're currently not the right team to ease him in game after game and not recieve hardly anything back from him in return. We don't have others to carry him. We've lost 6 league games on the bounce and the only way to get out of that is through hard graft and dogged determination from absolutely everyone. Eze HAS to up his work rate off the ball. No point in standing there looking pretty, he has to work a lot harder to influence games or he will find himself out in the cold. Surely even McLaren can see this as he's already dropped him to the bench.

Comment

Agree, let's give him a free transfer to Brentford in the Summer, they are a club that are capable of turning him into a £10 million plus player. This club doesn't have patient enough fans to let him develop.

Comment

Eze has the most potential on this club. Capable of being a real playmaker once (or if) he puts his mind to it. Not sure how to explain his recent lack of form or drive. Agree we should lessen the pressure on him right now, but benching him does little to develop him for next season. No, we will not drop him on a free transfer. And no, short of a huge offer, we will not consider moving him. So let's see if McLaren and his coaches can find a way to instill in Eze the look and push he had earlier in the season. Every player on this team has his off moments and takes full stick for it. Lynch is too sloppy. Bidwell is too slow. Furlong is too young. Leistner is well, too German. We seem to be playing character-driven football these days; lots of effort and a raft of bum breaks. With 14 games to go, let's work on getting things right, then pointing to what I believe will be a breakout season next year.

Comment

Said it before and I’ll say it again I think the kid is just jaded.

He has never ever played this amount of games at this level ever. Even the most experienced players talk about the long slog of the championship and how tough it is.

Its easy to say he’s lazy. To my eyes he looks lethargic and tired.

Personally I think Bright is a great prospect. Always gives his all. I’d be giving him a lot more game time & resting Eze.

Comment

Think he believed all the hype that was going on about and around him, but has gone backwards, doesn't do enough in games now looking very lazy, someone stated that every point we have this season is when he's played,but I can numerous games this season even when we've got points that he's been poor, think it's back to the drawing board with him and Mac needs to tell him some home truths,

Comment

Would be interesting to see if Chair can be brought in as the "flair" player. Also agree on BOS....got some real potential there.

I like Eze but he's not a go to player when you are chasing a game against a strong team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Would be interesting to see if Chair can be brought in as the "flair" player. Also agree on BOS....got some real potential there.

I like Eze but he's not a go to player when you are chasing a game against a strong team.
                      Yep i agree and thought loaning those two would come back to bite us, bos looks promising but always does the same things not quite happening, ands been doing that last season aswell, meanwhile two players out on loan have those extra qualities.
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                        This club doesn't have patient enough fans to let him develop.

Comment

I couldn't understand the reasoning for subbing Smith with Eze and then start putting crosses into the box.

Eze showed some good touches and put BOS through with a lovely pass, but often failed to put in the required leg work.
                          Last edited by stanistheman; 20-02-2019, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Said it before and I’ll say it again I think the kid is just jaded.

He has never ever played this amount of games at this level ever. Even the most experienced players talk about the long slog of the championship and how tough it is.

Its easy to say he’s lazy. To my eyes he looks lethargic and tired.

Personally I think Bright is a great prospect. Always gives his all. I’d be giving him a lot more game time & resting Eze.
                            This!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Eze is a god awful, lazy, over hyped, waste of a shirt for at least 95% of the time he strolls round the pitch.
                              Really? the guy is 20 years old! hes a kid the downfall to last nights game was not plainly done to Eze being lazy, he is a playmaker was the wrong sub by Mac should of brought on Hemed at HT not Eze. i cant believe people are saying that he sold be given on a free. have you ever seen someone with raw young talent? he glides across the pitch with ease and is always wanting the ball, didnt hear anyone say is was a bad player at the start of the season when he was playing his best. you fickle man

Comment

Working...
                              X