No announcement yet.

6 league defeats and counting.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 league defeats and counting.........

2 more to come Saturday and next Tuesday.
    We are in a hopeless situation.
    Not saying it’s McClarens fault but no Manager survives
    8 defeats do they?

Don't forget Brentford. Never get anything there

Comment

Originally posted by spogs View Post
      2 more to come Saturday and next Tuesday.
      We are in a hopeless situation.
      Not saying it’s McClarens fault but no Manager survives
      8 defeats do they?
      He does if we're safe. 3 more points will do it.

Comment

Need Cameron and Rangel back asap

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Need Cameron and Rangel back asap
          Gone quiet about these 2. Must be close if there's not been a setback.

Comment

We've been unlucky, but we also haven't done ourselves any favours. We grow into games but usually its too little too late. We need to start with the level of intensity we find once we've gone behind.

I don't think we're a million miles off being a decent promotion pushing team. If we can better coach the team in simple things such as off the ball movement and better distribution from the back we'll see a massive improvement. This is a realistic aim and McClaren is tactically astute enough to change things up during the game, so I think he understands the player strengths, so perhpahs better pre-game screening of the opposition is needed. All this can be done!!

Comment

If McClaren keeps us up this season he has done a good job. Same as Holloway who kept us up last season with a margin of 15 points. That was a great job and I think McClaren will turn out to do an almost equally good job. We just need a couple of more wins and we are probably safe. We will manage. Don't panic!

Comment

Can't see anything coming points wise in the next 3 games to be fair, especially the way we're defending at the moment, no win since boxing day in the league

Comment

I fancy us to nick a win away at Boro Saturday - it's what we do

Comment

Got to get to March where all the winable games are. Tough next 3 and I don't expect anything more than a lucky point....somehow

Comment

Getting rid of Mac will not solve anything. Time to stick together at this point, which to be fair, they all seem to be doing anyway.
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

I heard that we are the only league team without a win in 2019, that's astonishing if true.
                        Can't see a win in our next three games either, Boro, Dirty Leeds or the noisy neighbours, we may nick a point in any of them, but don't see us taking all three points.
                        Host of winnable games next month with possibly 9-12 points achievable, so as long as Schteeve makes it to the end of March he'll be fine.
                        If we had been playing badly, he might be in trouble, but you can't sack a manager for not getting the rub of the green or for individual errors like their second last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                          If we had been playing badly, he might be in trouble, but you can't sack a manager for not getting the rub of the green or for individual errors like their second last night.
                          No but it would not be unheard of to sack a manager if he has only got 1 point from a game against a team in the same division for 2 months !!

I like SMC and I hope he can turn this around but I fear we'll get to 9 games without a point and that is a fcking disgrace for any club.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                            I don't think we're a million miles off being a decent promotion pushing team.
                            If a million miles is getting in 10 new players to play around Luke Freeman then I agree !

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                              If McClaren keeps us up this season he has done a good job. Same as Holloway who kept us up last season with a margin of 15 points. That was a great job and I think McClaren will turn out to do an almost equally good job. We just need a couple of more wins and we are probably safe. We will manage. Don't panic!
                              we prpbably will lose the next 3 games, but I think the team will win a few more games afterwards. Along with a few wins and the points gap over Ipswich , Bolton and Rotherham being what it is, QPR should stay up and fulfil what LF said on the eve of the season what the target was.

Comment

Working...
                              X