Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch

Can’t wait till the summer to release this clown .

Comment

Wtf was he doing heading that ball out when it was so clear to everyone he should of left it for Lumley.

Fella is a walking disaster. Get rid.

Comment

Lynch, Bidwell, Eze, Scowen, Goss...I’d even go as far as saying Luongo aswell, can all fark right off out of our club! Just not good enough to wear the shirt, no passion

Comment

I don't know quite what fans expect given FFP. I think they will be calling for human sacrifices and voodoo dolls next. Get a f00king grip, you amoeba (pond life is a good substitute)

Comment

That was such a poor header. He turned both ways so should have seen there was no one around him and it looks like Bidwell is telling him he has time.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              I don't know quite what fans expect given FFP. I think they will be calling for human sacrifices and voodoo dolls next. Get a f00king grip, you amoeba (pond life is a good substitute)
              FFP dictates a player making a poor decision which leads to a goal? Yea ok

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                I don’t know what planet your on if you can’t see Lynch is a poor footballer . ffp has nothing to do with it .

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                  Lynch, Bidwell, Eze, Scowen, Goss...I’d even go as far as saying Luongo aswell, can all fark right off out of our club! Just not good enough to wear the shirt, no passion
                  Eze , Bidwell and Luongo? really?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Wtf was he doing heading that ball out when it was so clear to everyone he should of left it for Lumley.

Fella is a walking disaster. Get rid.
                    Yes Lynch is poor but did Lumley give him a call

Comment

Lynch giving Titus Bramble a run for his money at times last night and then pulling out the Cruyff turns the next.

Comment

I dint rate Lynch either and it was very poor defending but he wouldn't leave it for Lumley unless he called for it, which he should've done first 2 goals both poor defending 3rd due to panic and hoof ball and negativity from us not to carry the ball out or push out when we should've

Comment

Had been impressed with Lynch for the first half of the season but he is definitely going back to his usual at least one big mistake per game.

Don't renew in the summer. Can't be difficult to find a decent out of contract replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                            Really?

Lynch, Goss and possibly Scowen yes, but Bidwell should be offered a new deal maybe he would be better suited to playing at CB alongside Liestner). EE needs time to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Had been impressed with Lynch for the first half of the season but he is definitely going back to his usual at least one big mistake per game.

Don't renew in the summer. Can't be difficult to find a decent out of contract replacement.
                              I thought he had improved playing alongside Leistner, but clearly he hasn't. Yes, there must be plenty of decent CB available in the summer, either from the UK or abroad.

Comment

Working...
                              X