if we want to push on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if we want to push on

if we want to actually push for promotion ( has to be the aim next year, we can't have a fifth season in a row of having nothing to play for in march) these are the only current players who are that standard :
    freeman (will probably go)
    Lumley - decent keeper, underrated
    a fit grant hall
    rangel (but can't see him being here next year)
    on his day eze - but been too inconsistent
    if we signed permanently cameron
    bidwell

Smyth chair bright cousins smith all good impact subs/ squad players

the rest are low level championship players, if that .

we have to back Steve to get his own players in , and hopefully look for some more players with promotion experience , hopefully players like knockeart who were excellent in championship , but can't get a game in the prem.

JN

luongo?

Comment

​​​​​​QPR cannot afford to male wholesale changes to the squad next season and so will have to persevere with much of this squad as possible

As well as keeping Luongo and Wzsolek I think, Leistner is also more than capable at this level. Furlong is also capable and could partner Leistner next season.

I still rate Wells and believe he would make a good signing if affordable.

QPR need a better back up keeper (or even one to replace Lumley). Freeman needs to stay as he provides so many of QPR's attcking apects of the game.

Eze is still learning and should stay along with Smith, as long as he will receive crosses into the box whem he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        luongo?
        rubbish. JN

Comment

Id flow Luongo to raise cash for striker.

Btw customer is a Lincoln ticket holder reckons chairs the best player he's seen ply at Lincoln as in his words wtf you let him go on loan for tore us a new hole!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
            if we want to actually push for promotion ( has to be the aim next year, we can't have a fifth season in a row of having nothing to play for in march) these are the only current players who are that standard :
            a fit grant hall
            bidwell

the rest are low level championship players, if that

JN
            Lumley underated, change that to not very good and you would be nearer the mark, distribution is shocking, misses crosses, and doesn’t appear to save much, as you often tell most posters on here you post absolute garbage.

Comment

Rom, in JN's defence, his garbage is consistent
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Couldn’t agree more - I’m not sure Mr Nutt ever actually watches QPR as most of what he posts is highly opinionated nonsense!

Comment

Lumley has pashun. the reason you bums don't rate his distribution is cos 99 percent of the time he has to kick it to wzsolke cos wells is a s hit unless midget. and we can't pass it out from the back, a certain wost brem springs to mind. JN

Comment

a fit grant hall
                    bidwell

the rest are low level championship players, if that .

we have to back Steve to get his own players in , and hopefully look for some more players with promotion experience , hopefully players like knockeart who were excellent in championship , but can't get a game in the prem.

JN
                    If we are going to keep 12 players and replace the other players with better ones, we would need around 13 replacements (Ingram, Leistner, Furlong, Kakay, Lynch, Baptiste, Scowen, Luongo, Manning, Wzsolek, Oteh plus replacements for Wells an Hemed) if we are to have a squad of the same size.

Given we would need to cut our costs with around £10m next season compared to this season due to FFP rules, I am afraid you are completely unrealistic, Mr Nutt.

We should be happy if we can hold on to everyone we have apart from Freeman and replace the four loans/short term signings with affordable signings or loans.

Comment

Few words got me beaten there, Pashun and wost brem, you really are a total dick.

Comment

Lumley has pashun. the reason you bums don't rate his distribution is cos 99 percent of the time he has to kick it to wzsolke cos wells is a s hit unless midget. and we can't pass it out from the back, a certain wost brem springs to mind. JN
                        JN do you know how to spell?

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                          Few words got me beaten there, Pashun and wost brem, you really are a total dick.
                          harsh. JN

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

JN do you know how to spell?
                            was in top set for spelling back in my day cheers.JN

Comment

was in top set for spelling back in my day cheers.JN

That made me luagh.

Comment

Working...
                              X