Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

1 but only been there two weeks.
    Exactly. Got to have a couple of games at least before we all write him off on here !!!!

Comment

So, how would the team look next season without our Prem loans again (not being signed on perm deals) and the majority of the players whose contract expires at the end of the season not being given contract extensions...and the fact that we havent got a pot to pee in and are being strangled to death by FFP (are we on a transfer embargo indefinitely? Or is it just this season?) We might even have to sell some of our better players to balance the books, like Freeman and Luongo.

So in effect, we could see no fresh faces next season and the club have to go with what we already got...we could see the Under 23 side plus one or 2 other first teamers as our 1st X1. Thoughts on next seasons starting team being :

Lumley

Kakay
      Furlong
      Hall
      Haameleinen

Samuel
      Cousins
      Manning
      Smyth

Eze
      Smith

Comment

In defence, I feel that Furlong is an exciting pick. He is quick and a good header of the ball. Haameleinen maybe, but how good is he really?? I have not seen him play. Kakay is prospect, but I hope we can field Rangel in that position. He has got the routine and knows how to organise properly. The midfield is too leightweight imo. Manning used to be good, but is he really wanted here now? IMO, Paw is needed out wide. And so is Cameron, centrally. Chair is a player who can do it great as a playmaker, but is he routined enough. Not sure. Eze and Smith is an interesting combination... On paper
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I don't believe the embargo continues beyond this past January window.
          Will definitely be a very interesting post season.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            In defence, I feel that Furlong is an exciting pick. He is quick and a good header of the ball. Haameleinen maybe, but how good is he really?? I have not seen him play. Kakay is prospect, but I hope we can field Rangel in that position. He has got the routine and knows how to organise properly. The midfield is too leightweight imo. Manning used to be good, but is he really wanted here now? IMO, Paw is needed out wide. And so is Cameron, centrally. Chair is a player who can do it great as a playmaker, but is he routined enough. Not sure. Eze and Smith is an interesting combination... On paper
            Fair points, yes of course there will be Oteh and Chair to throw in the mix aswell. I was thinking worse case scenario for next season...so no Rangel, Wells, Cameron and Hemed, with the likes of Lynch, Bidwell, Wszolek being released and Freeman n Luongo sold as we are skint! Could be a long, hard season if no new faces come through the door to help us out

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              I don't believe the embargo continues beyond this past January window.
              Will definitely be a very interesting post season.
              Yes very interesting. FFP could cripple us. We simply won’t be able to compete if the worse case scenario I’ve eluded to comes to fruition

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Yes very interesting. FFP could cripple us. We simply won’t be able to compete if the worse case scenario I’ve eluded to comes to fruition
                This is why you would of thought it would of been better playing the smyths chairs now instead of sending them out to discover what most know, that there good enough already, wasted season where they could of shone in my opinion.
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

This is why you would of thought it would of been better playing the smyths chairs now instead of sending them out to discover what most know, that there good enough already, wasted season where they could of shone in my opinion.
                  I know you keep repeating this point over and over, but Smyth and Chair will most likely be BETTER players for us next season where we need them MORE, BECAUSE they are playing/will play 90 mins every week, instead of getting 10 mins here and there at QPR. So if worst case scenario happens next season as described above, the current loans will increase the chance of Smyth and Chair being valuable players for us.
                  QPR since 1993
                  WATRB since 2015
                  First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

It is precisely because we will be relying on them next season that they are being sent out on loan to get first team football.
                    So when you say it's what most know you actually mean what you think and you are certainly not talking for me (for instance)

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Fair points, yes of course there will be Oteh and Chair to throw in the mix aswell. I was thinking worse case scenario for next season...so no Rangel, Wells, Cameron and Hemed, with the likes of Lynch, Bidwell, Wszolek being released and Freeman n Luongo sold as we are skint! Could be a long, hard season if no new faces come through the door to help us out

In a recent podcast Fernandes said that we have money to spend next season. Not sure sales were included though..Luongo and Freeman will probably leave.

QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

It is precisely because we will be relying on them next season that they are being sent out on loan to get first team football.
                        So when you say it's what most know you actually mean what you think and you are certainly not talking for me (for instance)
                        And have i said im speaking on youre behalf?? I dont really care what you think same as you obviously dont me, they were ready this season, and the real reason mac doesnt fancy them cos he lost those first 4 games and bombed all the youngsters out apart from eze

Comment

Plus another thing which is kind of ironic but alot on here hammered ollie for not playing them sooner than he did, next minute theyll be ready 2019-20 season lol

Comment

And have i said im speaking on youre behalf?? I dont really care what you think same as you obviously dont me, they were ready this season, and the real reason mac doesnt fancy them cos he lost those first 4 games and bombed all the youngsters out apart from eze
                            That is why I bracketed 'for instance'. Perhaps you should read peoples posts properly instead of just assuming the worst.
                            You remind me of the paranoid rugby player. Every time the other players went into a scrum, he thought they were talking about him.

Comment

Plus another thing which is kind of ironic but alot on here hammered ollie for not playing them sooner than he did, next minute theyll be ready 2019-20 season lol
                              It looks like the 2019/20 season is what they are being planned for. When FFP really bites with no parachute payments.
                              The management of the club seem to understand that more than some of the fans and are planning for it.

Comment

That is why I bracketed 'for instance'. Perhaps you should read peoples posts properly instead of just assuming the worst.
                                You remind me of the paranoid rugby player. Every time the other players went into a scrum, he thought they were talking about him.
                                Perhaps you should read my post properly where ive stated at the bottom in my opinion instead of biting lime a little girl everytime i come out with a football related comment!

Comment

Working...
                                X