Ilias Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilias Chair

Just seen his two goals for Stevenage against Lincoln. WTAF?
    This boy is gonna be a player for us.

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Reminds me of the excellent double Eze scored for wycombe. 2 fantastic strikes and he also hit the post and bar on other occasions. Really looking forward to seeing this him break into our first 11 next season. I’ve watched about 15 games for our u23s over the last 2 seasons and he has been the stand out player by some distance.

Comment

I’m a little disappointed he isn’t get these chances this season, he’s definitely good enough

I’m glad he’s doing well out onloan & Stevenage fans are enjoying him. He’s better than league 2, that’s for sure
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...-2-2-stevenage

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Both superb strikes. Lineker et at would be ####ing themselves silly over those if they’d been scored by Hazard.
          Really hope he is able to develop the talent he clearly has and become a regular for us.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Looks like a better Luke Freeman.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Looks like a better Luke Freeman.
              Really ? Don't know if that was tongue in cheek mucker but here goes he was superb against div two side yeah the top , but a comparison wasn't Freeman superb against a top half premier League side the night before

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Really ? Don't know if that was tongue in cheek mucker but here goes he was superb against div two side yeah the top , but a comparison wasn't Freeman superb against a top half premier League side the night before
                Agreed. Worth remembering that Bruno Andrade who scored both of Lincolns goals in that game, was an R´s youth reject. A reminder that it´s quite possible to look class in league two, and still be lightweight in the championship.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Dogs both chair and smyth were both well ready for our first team here, and should of being used from the bench, both are too good for going out to lower leagues & would of benefitted here getting chances, eg like pav going off cream crackered & ideal replacement, smyth would of been perfect, also eze came on and was ineffective, yet chair would of been perfect, seems as we are`nt going up or near the playoffs surely it would of been better playing them here now, otherwise next season ifthey have a slow start the way mac is he`ll say there not ready again, feels a wasted season on these two in my opinion.
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Pinkie. I think both Smyth and Chair will be team next season based on the following. 1. Freeman or Eze will be sold in the summer so chair being out on loan playing week in week out will help him more than 10 minutes here or there from the bench. 2. No Wells or Hemed so Smyth again playing week in week out will develop him quicker than a cameo from the bench. Both are good enough for bench now but maybe the club want them ready to start next season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Pinkie. I think both Smyth and Chair will be team next season based on the following. 1. Freeman or Eze will be sold in the summer so chair being out on loan playing week in week out will help him more than 10 minutes here or there from the bench. 2. No Wells or Hemed so Smyth again playing week in week out will develop him quicker than a cameo from the bench. Both are good enough for bench now but maybe the club want them ready to start next season.
                      certainly agree it's going to be hard to hold on to Freeman we've got to make sure we get the right price , Palace WHU Soton wouldn't surprise me in the slightest any any of the lower Prem will be happy to spend bundles on an average Jonny foreigner

Comment

If Eze carries on playing the way he has last few games I cannot see anyone paying what we would want. Good to see Smythe and Chair playing well because we are going to need them next season.

Comment

Freeman was outstanding v. Watford. Trying to get get my mind ready for when we sell him in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Freeman was outstanding v. Watford. Trying to get get my mind ready for when we sell him in the summer.
                            Foot mouth buddy

Comment

Breathtaking goals. Clearly sending the lad out on loan was the right decision. I think this will pay huge dividends for us when he comes back with plenty of first team action under his belt.

Comment

Working...
                              X