No announcement yet.

Leistner on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JN you sound just like Savage, and that’s not good.
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Its an open goal how are u mugs defending him. Jn

Comment

It beats me though how professionals dont/cant use their weaker foot, asin leistner using his left foot & he probably would of scored, but tbh ive not seen a replay of it, but thought at the time left foot son, too many pros seem to be one footed.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          He’s a central defender and that ball fizzed across goal with plenty of pace. Plenty of forwards would have missed that so
          cant blame him for missing. It was definitely no tap
          in.
          agree and plenty of forwards have missed even easier ones than that.

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
            Not an open goal , as you put it imho.
            Apparently if you add your initials after a statement it makes it true I think you will find.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              It beats me though how professionals dont/cant use their weaker foot, asin leistner using his left foot & he probably would of scored, but tbh ive not seen a replay of it, but thought at the time left foot son, too many pros seem to be one footed.
              I agree with you that far too many of these players are unable to use their weaker foot. They should be coached to do so and one way woyld be for 5-a-side games where they are only allowed to shoot with the weaker foot.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Apparently if you add your initials after a statement it makes it true I think you will find.
                yes, a bit like saying dibs to that.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree with you that far too many of these players are unable to use their weaker foot. They should be coached to do so and one way woyld be for 5-a-side games where they are only allowed to shoot with the weaker foot.
                  Tbh stanis they should coach themselves, when its a full time job to them, when i was very young i was all left footed & my uncle taught me to keep practising with my right when i was very young and i ended up almost stronger on my right foot, so its just bout practise, you shouldnt need coaching for that.
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

You can`t expect a CB to convert chances like this as if he was an attacker. IMO.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      I think it was probably more of a case of sticking whichever leg out he wasn’t standing on. If anything the right leg was the best option as letting it come across his body to his left would have created more of an angle.
                      To be honest I’m saying that based on the tv replays so if anyone has footage from another angle I could be proved wrong.
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        You can`t expect a CB to convert chances like this as if he was an attacker. IMO.
                        you absolute m ong. your treating him as if he's a disease riddled 4 year old female penguin. HES A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER. ITS AN OPEN GOAL. open your eyes. JN

Comment

I am not very PC JN, but I find it absolutely discraceful that you call a fellow R a 'mon g' . Need to reign it in IMO.

Comment

*disgraceful (sorry)

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

you absolute m ong. your treating him as if he's a disease riddled 4 year old female penguin. HES A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER. ITS AN OPEN GOAL. open your eyes. JN
                              James Nutt have a f ucking word with yourself. Stop insulting fellow fans. You've been doing this ever since you came on here.

Comment

James, please refer back to the PM conversation we had a few weeks back, a bit of banter every now and then is OK, but your comment to Shania is well below the belt.
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X