W.B.A. on tuesday.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.B.A. on tuesday.....

I hope we can try to keep up with the way we went about watford, if we can we`ll win alot more games than not, most championship sides would struggle against us playing like that, but thats the benchmark mac should want from his players every game, thought it was noticeable how freeman upped his game and speed, more urgency, so fingers crossed mac drills this into them for every match from now on
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Good post

Comment

We did look a handful for the epl side last night and can be proud of the way we played Lots of commitment and desire to win the ball. Still not good enough in front of goal for me which is the main concern at the moment.

Freeman added a few potential suitors for his signature during the summer. I thought Cousins once again built on his recent form and looked strong and influential

Comment

Wells was injured? Hopefully nothing serious..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          I hope we can try to keep up with the way we went about watford, if we can we`ll win alot more games than not, most championship sides would struggle against us playing like that, but thats the benchmark mac should want from his players every game, thought it was noticeable how freeman upped his game and speed, more urgency, so fingers crossed mac drills this into them for every match from now on
          That’s the holy grail for most managers. Converting inconsistency into consistency.
          Thing is, are we a very average team who occasionally manage the odd top performance or are we better than that and underperforming more than we should be.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Cannot stand West Brom and if we play like we did last night, albeit with proper finishing, we'll get something out of that game.

Comment

We need to avenge that horror score. Cant be any better motivation then that.

Comment

need to stop the rot and get something from this game as we're dropping like a stone

Comment

Down to 18th from being 7th at one point and the gap has gone from 19 points to only 10,we have to forget about the FA cup defeat and concentrate on the league now,if we were to lose again against Brom it would equal Holloways worst ever run with us,and after losing 7-1 up there, we really must win this one,surely (don't call be surely)

Comment

5 matches in 14 days may take its toll on the squad but lets make sure they know they have been in a game.

Comment

Working...
                    X