On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

No justice in football, Rangers tonight were outstanding, totally outplaying Watford for 80 odd minutes until we eventually run out of puff.Watford showed nothing tonight to suggest they are a premier team, only dreadful finishing from Wells and missing another couple of decent chances stopped us going through.
    Crowd tonight were superb, behind the team for the whole game, cheered off the pitch says it all.
    Our approach play tonight at times was very good, however our finishing not just tonight but all season has been woeful.
    MOTM for me was Cousins who run his heart out, playing in 3 different positions, however he excelled at the centre of midfield.
    Hard games coming up but surely the tide will turn.

The best I’ve seen cousins play, I know we had to make changes but we went flat when they come on
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Fair assessment and agree re Cousins and thought that when he was moved out wide we suffered. They had one half chance and scored where we lacked quality in the final third.

Comment

well done boys, gallant effort, put a few bob on Watford, their names on the cup
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Great report and exactly as I saw it, Freeman and Cousins were outstanding

Comment

I'm glad Cousins is getting better reviews. Thought there was a player there
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Always rated Cousins as he has fitness and energy in abundance and that is something our other midfielders do not have.

Comment

Agree Romford, Cousins played really well. We did run out of gas at the end which is to be expected with our recent games. They got it spot on tactically with Gomes coming for the crosses and unfortunately he had a good game tonight.

Comment

We did very well but never seriously troubled Gomes. We definitely ran out of steam in last 20 minutes but that was always gonna be the case after 3 games in 7 days...... I still think the work rate we put in was phenomenal to live with and contain Watford for the whole match.

Comment

Lads did us proud.
                    Was really concerned we were gonna get walked over and have our confidence crushed further.
                    Cousins has a great engine and Freeman continues to impress.
                    You could see the fatigue starting to kick in close to the end, and that is to expected with all the games recently.

The noise level from our fans on the TV was exceptional.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Thought we played really well spurred on by a very loud full house. Cousins mom. Freeman did very well too as did Hall. How he has played these games on quick succession baffles me after not playing regular for a very very long time. I think we can all now say he's back lol. Watford were terrible considering their league position and if we can just start turning our not so good performances into wins like they did we'll be ok. However the boys have shown so much grit and determination in the last 3 defeats it's only a short matter of time before things turn in our favour.

Comment

Not sure what freeman has to do to get your mom. By far our stand out player. Cousins had a fair game but his final ball was letting him down after he does something promising but just lacks ability to pull it all off
                        ​​
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I only watched the game at home on bt sport so defer to people that were there and saw the game in the flesh but my initial reaction on the watford goal was that Lumley went to ground slower than frankie fraser in his rampton romper suit straight jacket after experimental home office pacification drugs were laced in his bread and water.

It also seemed to me that he jumped over the shot which reminded me of Ingram for Bristol City's first goal against us in their 3 nil win at Loftus road back in August. Joe was Possibly unsighted due to so many bodies in the way.

Just an observation and not putting my size 10 red or dead chukka boots in, he reminds me of a young chris woods and i hope he goes on to be our number 1 for a good few years.

It also might have been the 8 cans of Adnams southwold lager and crushed up nobbys nuts altering the five known senses but i thought Cousins was decent last night.

A bit like Ben Gladwin and Jordan Mutch I still cling to this insane hope that he will come good. He's built like Mike Katz ripped to the t1ts on creatine monohydrates and imo, gives us a bit of physicality as opposed to the finer graceful arts of Luongo and Freeman.

Having said that he'll probably play like Geoff Pike in the next game. What a b astard. The remainder of the season now looks about as exciting as a trip to Kwik fit to have your wheels tracked and balanced.
                          Last edited by Discodroid; 16-02-2019, 09:46 AM.
                          Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Not sure what freeman has to do to get your mom. By far our stand out player. Cousins had a fair game but his final ball was letting him down after he does something promising but just lacks ability to pull it all off
                            ​​
                            Yeah for me that was easily freeman, bout the best game seen him play for us, was really at it and the rest of the team was, think we look so composed with hall back, quality defender/derensive midfielder, and great to see cousins playing better now, but whys it took him soo long to start showing this good engine hes got i dont know, i agree with weare though he definately lacks abit of quality but is definately improving, lets hope we can maintain that level of intensity for our remaining league games & we should be fine.
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Freeman was very good, but his shots weren't.

Comment

Working...
                              X