Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Doesn’t rule it out at all. Says it’s unlikely and not sure he can say much else. If he comes out and says we’ll go after him it drives the price up. Sounds very coy to me

Comment

Would love to get him. He really,really gives his all for us.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Get in . Donkey. Let McLaren get one of his own in during the summer . Back him . Funds . Moolah. Dosh. P. JN

Comment

Doesnt rule it out at all.

Anyway, we should be going after Charlie Austin on loan in the summer.....

Comment

I don't think people realise how hamstrung we are by the sanctions we are under. I'd imagine virtually every other club in the division would be able to offer Wells more wages than us. If you view our purchasing power as akin to Burton Albion's that should set the right level of realism and expectation.
                There's no reason we can't trust Mr McClaren and The DOF to sort us out nicely over the summer.... Trick will be holding onto our young stars like Oteh rather than chucking money at Wells.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  I don't think people realise how hamstrung we are by the sanctions we are under. I'd imagine virtually every other club in the division would be able to offer Wells more wages than us.
                  I'm sure every club could offer Luke Freeman more wages too but he's signed a longer deal.

Not every decision is money based and I'd say that the main reason we'd lose out on Wells (if we offered him anything at all) is if a club came in for him that he'd think had a very good chance of promotion or were already PL. That's if he's not offered a contract at Burnley of course.

Comment

Working...
                  X