Sold out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold out

Gonna be a cracking atmosphere Friday , I just hope we can give them a game.

Great!

Comment

Brilliant news! Hope there’s not too many Watford in our stands!!!
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Is it sold out ? JN

Comment

I just checked to see how many are left and I got a sold out sign. Brilliant news. Have Watford sold out their end?

Comment

Great that we've sold out. Shows the club what can happen with decent prices and the buzz of the cup.

Real question is how many of these fans will be back next Tuesday against West Brom - get a good performance against Watford and we might have a decent crowd then too.

Comment

Yeah they have both. I presume they have sold out as well.

Comment

Checked, and they have sold out.

Comment

Have one spare seat next to me, platinum seat in the South Africa Stand for QPR VS WATFORD TOMORROW

Comment

Wow! Should be fantastic atmosphere.... Really rocking! Let's get the 12th man leading the charge.

Comment

Really impressed. Though the football has been better this season, despite the current form, I've noticed the support has got much better too. Second half against Birmingham was class. I could hear fans singing around the stadium and people in my area were getting into it. I really like the fact we don't have any of that flag waving nonsense or the Crystal Palace crap, I feel our support is much more genuine and passionate and less concerned about how it's perceived or trying to get some viral clip of us doing something corny. There a bit of an 'edge' I'm not talking about a racist chanting, slash a scousers face kind of edge, but genuine passion for the club, a bit of anger and lots of swearing. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                        Really impressed. Though the football has been better this season, despite the current form, I've noticed the support has got much better too. Second half against Birmingham was class. I could hear fans singing around the stadium and people in my area were getting into it. I really like the fact we don't have any of that flag waving nonsense or the Crystal Palace crap, I feel our support is much more genuine and passionate and less concerned about how it's perceived or trying to get some viral clip of us doing something corny. There a bit of an 'edge' I'm not talking about a racist chanting, slash a scousers face kind of edge, but genuine passion for the club, a bit of anger and lots of swearing. Love it!
                        It really has been a lot better all around. Results are slipping but the effort and the team caring is there. Bring on tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                          this!! atmosphere has been generally good this season despite our results. we've played well in most games, birmingham at home is probably my favourite game this season so far due to the atmosphere and second half performance, i'll forever be gutted at the penalty miss though!

past few seasons its been a bit toxic in the stands at times but its changed now. i can see us getting a result against watford tomorrow which would just be a dream come true for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Great that we've sold out. Shows the club what can happen with decent prices and the buzz of the cup.

Real question is how many of these fans will be back next Tuesday against West Brom - get a good performance against Watford and we might have a decent crowd then too.
                            Totally agree about the pricing , club have got it spot on with prices for this cup run , maybe they should look at the league prices to try to get a few more fans through the door.

Comment

Hi everyone. Long time reader, first time poster here. Does anyone have a spare ticket for Watford tomorrow? Would love to get the game. Cheers. Adam.

Comment

Working...
                              X