No announcement yet.

Here goes tin hat time you ain't going to like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On lighter note Dogs and Jeff my dislike for Fernandes the chairman never changed through good or bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

We've had dross come and go since forever. I wasn't talking about 73s post. I was talking about why we always get these sh itty threads after a few losses but never when we're winning.
      I don't think its ever been the amount of dross we've had up till 18 months ago , I' dont go down that route , but I dare say there are posters that think a losing run of games isn't progress all I can say we'll see in may if they have a case

Comment

Stats are important but we still have the final third of the season to go so let's see where we finally finish before making comparisons with last year. What I do know is that we are starting to have an identity / system of play, particularly away, that has improved our performances.

We have exceeded previous years performance in the fa cup and with some key players set to return from injury I believe we will get some decent results before the end of the season.

Comment

What does it matter where we end up this season as long as we stay up? Threads like we could have won that game or the ref skanked us are petty, insignificant little tantrums compared to a bigger perspective of where we are given our financial circumstances.

We are now a lower table efl club hoping to survive every season from now on. Threads about Wells being a donkey will be looked upon fondly when we realise that he's a premier league donkey compared to the 'knackers yard' replacements we'll be spitting on in the future.

We've lost 5 on the trot,. Get used to it. This is our world from now on till National League South. Third Division South wasn't so bad compared to where we're going. Just support the effort and celebrate the upsets. It's the best the club can do.

Comment

Working...
          X