Here goes tin hat time you ain't going to like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post
    When can you honestly say our club was well run? It's never been well run, more ups and downs than a tarts drawers. I do love observing all the expert opinions when its not going well though, keep it up!
    Well run under Jim Gregory
    well run under Thompson
    Well run under Tango and Cash fiscally
    Well run under mittels son in law
    and the fella that died

Comment

We’re not well run under flabby and knee high nor Amit first time round in my opinion

anyone who watched 4year plan would see the evidence we were not well run.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Well run under Jim Gregory
        well run under Thompson
        Well run under Tango and Cash fiscally
        Well run under mittels son in law
        and the fella that died
        fiscally lol... dead fella lol you did have to go all the way back to Gregory though... but didn't Thompson sell Ferdinand then we got relegated? Well run lol

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          We’re not well run under flabby and knee high nor Amit first time round in my opinion

anyone who watched 4year plan would see the evidence we were not well run.
          Not on the pitch Westy they bought a championship club and sold a premier liegue club ,yes they was a laughing stock but they was going to lose a penny

Comment

Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post

fiscally lol... dead fella lol you did have to go all the way back to Gregory though... but didn't Thompson sell Ferdinand then we got relegated? Well run lol
            Talk about lol Thompson gave every penny of that money to Wilkins it was him who got the club religated with the crap he replaced L F with
            strange you was the one that said never been run well run

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Why do we keep harping on about this season and last? What did we achieve and where did we finish? We have won at a ground this season that we had never won at before and are in the 5th round of the FA Cup for the first time in 22 years so for me progress has been made and like him or not lets get behind McClaren and stop bringing up Holloway every time a bad performance or result happens.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Not on the pitch Westy they bought a championship club and sold a premier liegue club ,yes they was a laughing stock but they was going to lose a penny
                Briatore is quoted as saying he would never touch a football club again. That it was for extremely rich people who wanted to waste their money.
                So you could argue that his way wasn’t a sustainable way and therefore he wasn’t a responsible owner, no matter how much success he brought to the club.
                Shortermism, which has partly led to where we are now.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Would we even have this thread if we hadn't been losing of late. Funny how a few bad results brings out the idiots to moan about anything and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                    Would we even have this thread if we hadn't been losing of late. Funny how a few bad results brings out the idiots to moan about anything and everything.
                    Didn't think it was about bad results Jeff thought it was about the waste of parachute payment and the lack of all round progress after almost four years , I thought the idiots was the ones thinking everything was behind us and we will be finishing top six , I don't think we will stay up due to our efforts it it will more than likely be down to how poor the bottom three are

Comment

Didn't think it was about bad results Jeff thought it was about the waste of parachute payment and the lack of all round progress after almost four years , I thought the idiots was the ones thinking everything was behind us and we will be finishing top six , I don't think we will stay up due to our efforts it it will more than likely be down to how poor the bottom three are
                      Do you reckon we'll only just survive then?

Comment

We will be ok on the pitch this season as we will pick up a few more points along the way. The club has mis managed for a long time and the Briatore reign was bankrolled by Bernie as Flavio was the front of the operation and had control of Bernie's shares. This particular ownership has been a disaster from day one and not just based on the parachute money.

Comment

So why has a thread like this surfaced now on the back of 5 losses and not in Oct/Nov when we we doing really well. Just seems strange that as soon as we lose a few all the doom mongers come out with all sorts of bitching about the club but hardly ever hear or see it when things are going well on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

So why has a thread like this surfaced now on the back of 5 losses and not in Oct/Nov when we we doing really well. Just seems strange that as soon as we lose a few all the doom mongers come out with all sorts of bitching about the club but hardly ever hear or see it when things are going well on the pitch.
                            Read 73s post above Jeff not a mention of bad results is there ?? This last week you've the schpiel about taking the club out of W12 after all the bs about stadiums , you always get what a marvelous job Les and co are doing when results are favarable when we all know weve had a hell of of a lot of dross players that have come and gone for reasons of having a poor attitude or just crap

Comment

The mis management in the EPL cost us as we should be plying our trade competing with Palace and Bournemouth and even Brighton. Managerial appointment as well as #### poor recruitment have been what has cost us big time and we will not be in a postion to compete properly for a long time to come.

Comment

Read 73s post above Jeff not a mention of bad results is there ?? This last week you've the schpiel about taking the club out of W12 after all the bs about stadiums , you always get what a marvelous job Les and co are doing when results are favarable when we all know weve had a hell of of a lot of dross players that have come and gone for reasons of having a poor attitude or just crap
                                We've had dross come and go since forever. I wasn't talking about 73s post. I was talking about why we always get these sh itty threads after a few losses but never when we're winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X