Cousins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousins

Credit where it is due as I have slated him in the past but last night he was superb. Good understanding with Luongo as well.

Oh dear, we really are fu cked then
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Cousins was great second half v Brum and last night and I agree with OP.
      Care to explain your reply?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        What, because one of our players is improving ?

Comment

We Are. Were you in the ground on Saturday to watch the game? If you were you would have to admit he changed the game but then again if you do not go to games you just fire flippant comments. Played well last night as well in the position that suits him. Gives us energy and legs in the middle of the park and in Cameron's absence that is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            We Are. Were you in the ground on Saturday to watch the game? If you were you would have to admit he changed the game but then again if you do not go to games you just fire flippant comments. Played well last night as well in the position that suits him. Gives us energy and legs in the middle of the park and in Cameron's absence that is needed.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Played well last night as well in the position that suits him. Gives us energy and legs in the middle of the park and in Cameron's absence that is needed.
              Also thought, like someone else said the other day, that he kept a good tempo up for our passing.

Pulled off one sublime pass out to Pavel that would have been creamed about on here if Luongo had done it.

Comment

Always thought there was a energetic hard working midfielder in Cousins and he does move the ball quicker which enables us to get at teams quicker. Sometimes we judge as being #### because he is not technically gifted as others but his qualities compliment those type of players which in turn gives the side balance.

Comment

Have to say it again....fair play to another nigh on MOTM performance.

Oh, and if the bloke who was behind me calling Cousins a useless cnt all night is reading this, you know absolutely fck all about football pal.

Comment

Played very well again. He is definitly one we have to keep next season..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

His performaces do seem to have picked up in the last couple - when is his contract up ?

Comment

Played well last night, lot of energy. Could see he looked a bit uncomfortable when he was pushed out wide, could see him looking about with his arms up sort of unsure, Leistner had a word with him, but he still did OK

Comment

man of the match last night - closely followed by Hall

Comment

Got into a couple of great positions to score from insiude the box second half. Offers something going forward from the middle.

Would be interesting to see him alongside Cameron.

Comment

Playing very well atm. Fans seem to forget i takes players a while to find form if they haven't been playing regularly He's playing in his correct position atm too which is clearly showing. If he carries on he'll get better.

Comment

Working...
                              X