X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The table doesn't lie

2 points out of the last 21.
    5 league defeats in a row
    12 goals conceded in the last 4 league matches - almost equally bad as the first four matches of the season (13).

We sit 16th in the league and if Brentford win their game in hand we are 17th.

Progress. You'r having a laugh.

Oslo. What do you suggest we should do or are you comparing us to this time last season?

Comment

Ollie's runs live on

Comment

I don't know what to do to arrest the decline. Neither does McClaren. At least he is finally playing Smith - that's a positive move in my book. However, I would have had him on the pitch for the last 20 minutes to help to clear the line. He use to be very handy at defensive set pieces.

I suppose it will help a lot to get Cameron and Rangel back. Because the bottom three are so poor I don't think we need to fear relegation, but I don't think we will finish higher than last year.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
          2 points out of the last 21.
          5 league defeats in a row
          12 goals conceded in the last 4 league matches - almost equally bad as the first four matches of the season (13).

We sit 16th in the league and if Brentford win their game in hand we are 17th.

Progress. You'r having a laugh.
          But the refs hate us (apparently)

Comment

Should have got something tonight there.

Comment

Only ourselves to blame CCJ.

Comment

could do with a couple of wins and we bay miss Rangel and Cameron, no coincidence since they been injured we are struggling. ill be honest we could get a tanking against Watford which won't help confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  could do with a couple of wins and we bay miss Rangel and Cameron, no coincidence since they been injured we are struggling. ill be honest we could get a tanking against Watford which won't help confidence.
                  Think of next season when we won't have the loans at all!

Comment

I'd bet now that we aren't going to win a game until Stoke at home on the 9th March. Maybe nick a draw at Brentford but certainly can't see a win against West Brom, Leeds or Middlesborough.

March can't come early enough for me. Stoke, Bolton and Rotherham at home should get us back up and running to that mid-table spot.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Think of next season when we won't have the loans at all!
                      Not sure what the problem is there ? Do you not think we can do better than this season in the transfer / loan market in the summer !?

Personally the thought of having Smyth, Chair, Oteh and a load of new faces in the set up sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X