• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerves.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Furlong as been pony for years surely he had learned a thing or to by now, I say stick with SM it ain’t his fault we can’t buy anybody I must admit his subs are a bit suspect. We ain’t going down so roll on next season
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Its obvious he is trash, Compare the difference of his defending and Rangel they arnt even in same league.

Comment

Tbf he’s no worse than the others & yes I was there
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

What can be done to get rid of this cnu_t?

Comment

The coaches need to talk to Darnell and the entire back line about the numbing nonsense of passing back and forth on the back line, especially when we are trailing in a game. It’s soccer 101. When you’re behind, you ratchet things up. Today the coaches allowed nonchalant play. No urgency. No drive. No sense of the clock. It’s elementary. If you’re looking like you’re going to lose, you have NOTHING to lose by turning up the heat. Furlong must have made 50 back passes today. That’s 45 or so too many. And for what it’s worth, Hall did the same. Love McLaren, but this was the first time this season when his post-game remarks betrayed a blindness to this reality.

Comment

I would say that after 6 defeats on the spin and the scarring of losing 7-1 earlier in the season, he doesn’t want another good hiding for his or the players sake. 5-0 and the heat is turned up considerably. Agree there’s nothing to lose from our side of things on here but damage limitation would definitely have been on his mind and opening the game up like that a no go. To be fair Pav and Bright were playing as high as Hemed at times in thr Second half but you’re in saying we didn’t throw caution to the wind

Comment

I understand what you are saying here -- that we feared opening ourselves up to an onslaught -- but why even make the pretense of trying when the game plan was slow, defensive and flat? The coach said in his post-game conference that we just made two mistakes on defense. The truth is we made a huge mistake by holding back on forward play. The player are tired and down; I get it. But this time the manager has to do more than chalk it up to another near-win performance when we did NOTHING today to merit thoughts of even a tie. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                    You are a terrible fan...

He's a young lad, one error and the reactive balloon goes up.

Shameful.
                    Hes 23 and has just passed 100 professional appearances.

Hardly a rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Hes 23 and has just passed 100 professional appearances.

Hardly a rookie.
                      Came through our youth team and his dad is a Rangers hero, so think he deserves a bit more decency though

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post

Came through our youth team and his dad is a Rangers hero, so think he deserves a bit more decency though
                        His performance should be open to praise and criticism when warrented. Hes not wet behind the ears with the number of appearances hes made. If he's not deemed good enough he needs to be moved on. But he seems okay when Ive seen him live.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

His performance should be open to praise and criticism when warrented. Hes not wet behind the ears with the number of appearances hes made. If he's not deemed good enough he needs to be moved on. But he seems okay when Ive seen him live.
                          No problem with criticising players on a forum or praising them when they've played well, but saying things like "Furlong is trash" or calling him a "cnu_t" is a bit harsh and he deserves a bit more respect from QPR fans just because he came through our system and you'd like to think he has some kind of love for the club, and also because of who his dad is

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post

No problem with criticising players on a forum or praising them when they've played well, but saying things like "Furlong is trash" or calling him a "cnu_t" is a bit harsh and he deserves a bit more respect from QPR fans just because he came through our system and you'd like to think he has some kind of love for the club, and also because of who his dad is
                            I agree with this. Think Darnell still has a lot of upside; needs coaching to move him to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              What can be done to get rid of this cnu_t?
                              Finally it's not just me who thinks Furlong is w@nk
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I was joking!

Comment

Working...
                                X