X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 pen incidents in last 2 league games during injury time

WIGAN - STONEWALL PEN FOR HANDBALL NOT GIVEN

BIRMINGHAM - STONEWALL RETAKE FOR ENCROACHMENT NOT GIVEN

These were not marginal 50/50 decisions.
    At some point we are due something back.

As said on another thread, the overall standard of champs refereeing has been well below-par this season. Can't recall when I've seen it this bad. They say luck evens itself out over a season, but that's not always the case. This isn't about bad luck, it's about incompetence and not being up to the task.

Comment

Yesterdays referee was bad even by the poor standards of reffing this season.

Comment

The refs doesn`t like us at all. It has been that way for years now....
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
          WIGAN - STONEWALL PEN FOR HANDBALL NOT GIVEN

BIRMINGHAM - STONEWALL RETAKE FOR ENCROACHMENT NOT GIVEN

These were not marginal 50/50 decisions.
          At some point we are due something back.
          https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/w...-been-retaken/

Comment

We really have been done by bad refereeing this season, how about some of the decisions against us as well, the Blackburn PK comes to mind and Cameron getting chopped down right in front of the ref, no card given and he's been out for months due to that thuggery!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

7 Birmingham players encroaching and their goalie has moved and is off his line. 2 of them are almost level with Wells as he kicked it and right in Darren Bond’s line of sight.

Mr Darren Bond, that has to be one of the worst bit‘s of refereeing in professional footbll in many years. You are a disgrace, it’s time to hang the whistle up old son, like many of your colleagues,you just ain’t up to the job.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

It is very frustrating. Who is responsible for training refs? And what will it take to bring VAR to the Championship League?

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                  the Championship League
                  Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? :-)

Comment

Must have missed something because Camp didn't move off his line at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Must have missed something because Camp didn't move off his line at all.
                      Look at the photo Geejaybee posted above, 7 encroachments and the goalie has definitely moved.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        As said on another thread, the overall standard of champs refereeing has been well below-par this season. Can't recall when I've seen it this bad. They say luck evens itself out over a season, but that's not always the case. This isn't about bad luck, it's about incompetence and not being up to the task.
                        Agreed.
                        those are just 2 of the dodgy penalty decisions against QPR.
                        Others this season include the fouls on Luongo (Norwich), Wzsolek (Villa) Eze (Millwall) plus the 2 penalties against QPR given to Sheff Utd and Leeds.
                        Also, how did the ref not see the push on Smith when he was following up the shot Camp saved?
                        To even things out QPR would need favourable decisions given in about 50% of the remaing fixtures this season.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Look at the photo Geejaybee posted above, 7 encroachments and the goalie has definitely moved.

I just shake my head every time I see this pic, the Birmingham players are almost level with Wells as he kicks it, how does he not see that and how can he not make the call, disgraceful!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

I just shake my head every time I see this pic, the Birmingham players are almost level with Wells as he kicks it, how does he not see that and how can he not make the call, disgraceful!
                            Utter incompetence or that some referees have an agenda, not sure which.
                            Last edited by cross it Dave; 12-02-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

I wonder if the club ever write to football league asking for explanation of how an opposition player can be level with penalty taker when pen is being taken

it won’t change what happened to us but will highlight the problem and hopefully ref will get spoken too and asked what you playing at
                              Last edited by West Acton; 12-02-2019, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X