Man of the Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    And like cousins Smith turned up second half only. You can’t come in bigging him up for 90mins when he done 45mins but I agree he was superb second half
    You cant come in bigging him up lololol, take yer anti smith ollie goggles ffs westy, head & shoulders literally yesterday in what i saw, if you dont agree well i give up.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

You cant come in bigging him up lololol, take yer anti smith ollie goggles ffs westy, head & shoulders literally yesterday in what i saw, if you dont agree well i give up.
      Attached Files

Comment

Smith was MOM by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

When you come out with a line that says "smith did play well!" i honestly cant be bothered to go there, was a superb display, be it even if it was in the second half, & showed what a numpty macs comments were about him, asif hes only just discovered smiths not too bad, we`re now into february, the lad scored 11 goals last season and was a rock, then gets pretty much ignored.
          I think we found cousins level yesterday by default , scowens wasn't at the races yesterday , Brum was playing the strong arm tactics 1st half and fair play to S Mc he recognised that and sent cousins out to get amongst them and show some muscle would that have happend if we had been in the game 1st half I'm not sure , imo cousins was sent out to do a job which he did fair job will he be given that role again on Friday it's got to be well a another shot

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            Smith was MOM by a mile.
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Pinks there two men of the match Garry monk 1st half set out his team to do a job on us .
              S Mc 2nd half and set out his team to do the job on them

Comment

Smith for me too. He was the only player from starting 11 who played well. All substitutes were good but 10 players were poor.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Smith over 90 mins but Cousins for the 2nd half because his introduction game us energy and got us moving the ball much quicker which allowed us to attack them in dangerous areas.
                  This!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

I thought that Matt was absolutely superb second half. I think he is more than capable of performing like that regularly, but sadly, until such time as the team play in a way that suits his strengths, there will be a lot more “first halves” for which, as usual, he will unfairly get the blame. Simply no good launching the ball up to him from afar. He’s much better attacking dangerous balls, so needs Pavel varying the delivery as per yesterday.

I noticed the other day that nobody seemed to mention the header he won for our first goal against Portsmouth, not forgetting the second which he scored himself.

IMO, the ridiculous midfield trio of Scowen, Freeman and Luongo simply doesn’t work. We’ve had ample evidence of that, so don’t do it, it’s not rocket science. Freeman was the only player on the pitch for us first half yesterday deserving of any credit whatsoever. Shocking performance from all the others, but entirely down to the manager again, I think. Hopefully, the second half has shown him not only what we are capable of, but what the fans prefer to see too.

Comment

Good post brights and sums up Smith situation perfectly. Use him properly with good balls into box to attack and he’s an asset. Use him incorrectly with someone like lynch just launching it and he’s useless not because he is but because people like lynch make him look that way

Comment

Smith was our MOTM by an absolute country mile. Starting to form a good understanding with Wells as well IMO.

Comment

Working...
                        X