• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man of the Match

For the second game running...... Josh Scowen

how? he was taken off at half time

Comment

I am not a big fan of Smith but he was certainly MoM today!

Comment

Smith over 90 mins but Cousins for the 2nd half because his introduction game us energy and got us moving the ball much quicker which allowed us to attack them in dangerous areas.

Comment

Agree 73 Smith or cousins.

Cousins was like man possessed when he came on why can’t he do that week in week out

Comment

Very simple Westy we continue to pick that clown Scowen in front of him. Jordan is not a technically gifted player but will give you what he did yesterday if played in that position. Great energy and his finish was top quality has to start against city and Watford.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              For the second game running...... Josh Scowen
              No. Birmingham's MOTM was Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

No. Birmingham's MOTM was Adams.
                Would of said Lee Camp myself.

4 crucial saves in 5 minutes at 2 - 4 then the penalty save in injury time.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Would of said Lee Camp myself.

4 crucial saves in 5 minutes at 2 - 4 then the penalty save in injury time.
                  Yep. You're right.

Comment

I cant believe some of you lot are considering giving cousins or anyone else motm, smith was immense yesterday and no one else was anywhere near his level of performance lol, some of you lot need to take youre bias goggles off just cos youve slated smith in the past, if his name had been duncan ferguson or bob latchford (most of younguns prob wont remember him) or even helguson, smith was totally immense, not only could he of had 3 or 4, but also assisting loads, so for me hands down only 1 player yesterday was by far motm - step up rather - matty smith
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Was great second half but shite first (think you said you never saw first half but could be wrong???)

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Was great second half but shite first (think you said you never saw first half but could be wrong???)
                        Yes true i missed the first half thank fook, but cousins was only brought on in the second half wasnt he! point is that was a proper centre forwards display yesterday and with aggression, 11/10 for me if i could & dare i say it but that second half was a ollie team performance, totally entertaining & how football should be, every player giving it there all.

Comment

Pinkie. Do watch the first half and Ollie's boy scowen's impersenation of being a pro footballer and then maybe you will understand why Cousins was afforded such praise and credit. Energy, breaking up the play and more importantly playing passes forward quickly to give us the advantage in their half. Smith did play well but 2nd half the supply lines helped him do so.

Comment

And like cousins Smith turned up second half only. You can’t come in bigging him up for 90mins when he done 45mins but I agree he was superb second half

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Pinkie. Do watch the first half and Ollie's boy scowen's impersenation of being a pro footballer and then maybe you will understand why Cousins was afforded such praise and credit. Energy, breaking up the play and more importantly playing passes forward quickly to give us the advantage in their half. Smith did play well but 2nd half the supply lines helped him do so.
                              When you come out with a line that says "smith did play well!" i honestly cant be bothered to go there, was a superb display, be it even if it was in the second half, & showed what a numpty macs comments were about him, asif hes only just discovered smiths not too bad, we`re now into february, the lad scored 11 goals last season and was a rock, then gets pretty much ignored.

Comment

Working...
                              X