Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just had a quick look at our home games....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had a quick look at our home games....

And hadnt realised we have lost 6 games already, really surprised me, knew it was a few but 6 really tough fixtures til the end of the season aswell, we really need to sharpen up at home and away as 6 is a very iffy figure, especially if we dont carry on getting the results away from home.

Maybe like a bad day at the office, or a bad couple of months at the office maybe, big up the mac
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

the ground use to be a hard place to come,tight pitch ,close to crowd etc. hasnt been a fortress for years, evreyone thinks they can get something here nowdays.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      And hadnt realised we have lost 6 games already, really surprised me, knew it was a few but 6 really tough fixtures til the end of the season aswell, we really need to sharpen up at home and away as 6 is a very iffy figure, especially if we dont carry on getting the results away from home.

Maybe like a bad day at the office, or a bad couple of months at the office maybe, big up the mac
      Alright Kim, give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Alright Kim, give it a rest.
        What did he say wrong??
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          the ground use to be a hard place to come,tight pitch ,close to crowd etc. hasnt been a fortress for years, evreyone thinks they can get something here nowdays.
          Totally agree, but second half today, home support did sound loud and you could see the difference it was making.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

This team needs noisy support from the start.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Totally agree.
              Remember quite a few seasons back when Colin was in charge, we were 3-0 down at Craven Cottage and our fans were still singing one Neil Warnock very loud.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

What did he say wrong??
                It’s the weird gloating thing he tries to do when he feels we haven’t achieved. It’s repetetive and I don’t feel I should need to use ignore (feature not currently available) to enjoy this site.

Comment

They would get it Shania, if they started the games like they did the second half. Every single time. They’re lucky to get any the way they go about things normally.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

They would get it Shania, if they started the games like they did the second half. Every single time. They’re lucky to get any the way they go about things normally.
                    That's chicken and egg stuff..which came first?....you don't get support until you perform, but you need support to perform.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

It’s the weird gloating thing he tries to do when he feels we haven’t achieved. It’s repetetive and I don’t feel I should need to use ignore (feature not currently available) to enjoy this site.
                      Ok, I see.. I don`t think he did this now. The way I read it though.......
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Bet you got a semi on.

Troll
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

That's chicken and egg stuff..which came first?....you don't get support until you perform, but you need support to perform.
                          That`s the way I feel as well. Loftus Road is an unforgiven place when you concede. Even as a QPR player they say...
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Totally agree.
                            Remember quite a few seasons back when Colin was in charge, we were 3-0 down at Craven Cottage and our fans were still singing one Neil Warnock very loud.
                            Excalty. And a few months ago I read that the players wanted it to be somewhat like that..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Still in the cup and we have beat Forest away and I am sure we will win enough games to be safe from any trouble unlike in previous years under the last 2 managers.

Comment

Working...
                              X