Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just had a quick look at our home games....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just had a quick look at our home games....

    And hadnt realised we have lost 6 games already, really surprised me, knew it was a few but 6 really tough fixtures til the end of the season aswell, we really need to sharpen up at home and away as 6 is a very iffy figure, especially if we dont carry on getting the results away from home.

    Maybe like a bad day at the office, or a bad couple of months at the office maybe, big up the mac
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

  • #2
    the ground use to be a hard place to come,tight pitch ,close to crowd etc. hasnt been a fortress for years, evreyone thinks they can get something here nowdays.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      And hadnt realised we have lost 6 games already, really surprised me, knew it was a few but 6 really tough fixtures til the end of the season aswell, we really need to sharpen up at home and away as 6 is a very iffy figure, especially if we dont carry on getting the results away from home.

      Maybe like a bad day at the office, or a bad couple of months at the office maybe, big up the mac
      Alright Kim, give it a rest.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Awin View Post

        Alright Kim, give it a rest.
        What did he say wrong??
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          the ground use to be a hard place to come,tight pitch ,close to crowd etc. hasnt been a fortress for years, evreyone thinks they can get something here nowdays.
          Totally agree, but second half today, home support did sound loud and you could see the difference it was making.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

          Comment


          • #6
            This team needs noisy support from the start.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Shania View Post
              This team needs noisy support from the start.
              Totally agree.
              Remember quite a few seasons back when Colin was in charge, we were 3-0 down at Craven Cottage and our fans were still singing one Neil Warnock very loud.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Shania View Post

                What did he say wrong??
                Itís the weird gloating thing he tries to do when he feels we havenít achieved. Itís repetetive and I donít feel I should need to use ignore (feature not currently available) to enjoy this site.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  This team needs noisy support from the start.
                  They would get it Shania, if they started the games like they did the second half. Every single time. Theyíre lucky to get any the way they go about things normally.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by brightonr View Post

                    They would get it Shania, if they started the games like they did the second half. Every single time. Theyíre lucky to get any the way they go about things normally.
                    That's chicken and egg stuff..which came first?....you don't get support until you perform, but you need support to perform.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Awin View Post

                      Itís the weird gloating thing he tries to do when he feels we havenít achieved. Itís repetetive and I donít feel I should need to use ignore (feature not currently available) to enjoy this site.
                      Ok, I see.. I don`t think he did this now. The way I read it though.......
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        And hadnt realised we have lost 6 games already, really surprised me, knew it was a few but 6 really tough fixtures til the end of the season aswell, we really need to sharpen up at home and away as 6 is a very iffy figure, especially if we dont carry on getting the results away from home.

                        Maybe like a bad day at the office, or a bad couple of months at the office maybe, big up the mac
                        Bet you got a semi on.

                        Troll
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

                          That's chicken and egg stuff..which came first?....you don't get support until you perform, but you need support to perform.
                          That`s the way I feel as well. Loftus Road is an unforgiven place when you concede. Even as a QPR player they say...
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

                            Totally agree.
                            Remember quite a few seasons back when Colin was in charge, we were 3-0 down at Craven Cottage and our fans were still singing one Neil Warnock very loud.
                            Excalty. And a few months ago I read that the players wanted it to be somewhat like that..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Still in the cup and we have beat Forest away and I am sure we will win enough games to be safe from any trouble unlike in previous years under the last 2 managers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X