So now will you believe me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now will you believe me

Luongo is a Fu/king liability puts his trifle before his bread and butter get shot in June

If luongo is a liabilty what does that make Scowen??

Comment

He can be inconsistent especially after he ***** off to play for OZ but I don't see him as a liability often, they were all shocking in the 1st half today!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Hard to play two against four. All set up wrong first half.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Luongo is a Fu/king liability puts his trifle before his bread and butter get shot in June
          Scowen was even poorer dogs, you have to admit. That's why he was pulled at half-time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            If luongo is a liabilty what does that make Scowen??
            It makes scowens here if needed not sunning himself on a bench in the middle East for seven games then offering next to nothing for the next three games

Comment

But he is dresdful and its a shirt wasted on a predictsble below average footballer

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                He can be especially after he ***** off to play for OZ but I don't see him as a liability often, they were all shocking in the 1st half today!
                Tbh i was quite lucky as i missed all the first half, but from watching the second half, luongo wasnt too bad, loved the tempo we played, more like a ollie team having a go, something we`ve goto start doing more of, beats me the slating on here of smith yet that was one of the best centre forward displays today for awhile at head quarters, to think some wanted him gone to millwall and others not wanting him near the first team lol, beggars belief, we`ve got some right tough fixtures coming up now til the end of the season & by our form theres only bout 2 obviousish wins, but more like the second half today performances and we`ll grab a few shock wins, just needs mac to stop parking the bus and believe in the lads, thought we were also a vast improvement without eze, for me has been slowing our play down too much.
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Scowen was even poorer dogs, you have to admit. That's why he was pulled at half-time.
                  Yeah but he's not an integral part of the side we can get by without him Stan but Luongo is big miss that upsets the rythmn of the side ten games Buddy is hard to cover

Comment

Yeah but he's not an integral part of the side we can get by without him Stan but Luongo is big miss that upsets the rythmn of the side ten games Buddy is hard to cover
                    Yeah but he was a lot better 2nd half with Cousins beside him, right?

And the Cameron / Luongo partnership is still to be rekindled, which is what we had during that superb run!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Yeah but he was a lot better 2nd half with Cousins beside him, right?

And the Cameron / Luongo partnership is still to be rekindled, which is what we had during that superb run!
                      You don't get my point Stan I'm not knocking him as player it's the games he misses sitting on the ozie bench and comes back with the loss of match sharpness , do you think we could or wouldve picked up points if he hadn't done his bench job for Oz ??

Comment

Never thought he was that bad. Now let’s hace conversation about mr one dimensional I’m a fraud of a footballer Scowen. Think would rather start with ten men then see him again

Comment

You don't get my point Stan I'm not him as player it's the games he misses string on the ozie bench and comes back with the loss of match sharpness , do you think we could or would be picked up points if he hadn't done his bench job for Oz ??
                          I do get your point dogs, but I think Cameron and Rangel have been far bigger losses to the side than Luongo, in terms of dropped points IMO. For example, Cameron and Cousins would have worked well as an option, whilst Mass was away.

Comment

Dogs. Scowen has been ever present while we have been on this run and sorry but he is just #### no more no less. An utter waste of a player and brings nothing at all to the other than a slow pedestrian pace in the middle of the park. From the 1st minute of the 2nd half you knew we were playing with pace and purpose.

Comment

Scowen was our MOTM against Portsmouth and Wigan....

Comment

Working...
                              X