X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Scowen was even poorer dogs, you have to admit. That's why he was pulled at half-time.
    Yeah but he's not an integral part of the side we can get by without him Stan but Luongo is big miss that upsets the rythmn of the side ten games Buddy is hard to cover

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    He can be especially after he ***** off to play for OZ but I don't see him as a liability often, they were all shocking in the 1st half today!
    Tbh i was quite lucky as i missed all the first half, but from watching the second half, luongo wasnt too bad, loved the tempo we played, more like a ollie team having a go, something we`ve goto start doing more of, beats me the slating on here of smith yet that was one of the best centre forward displays today for awhile at head quarters, to think some wanted him gone to millwall and others not wanting him near the first team lol, beggars belief, we`ve got some right tough fixtures coming up now til the end of the season & by our form theres only bout 2 obviousish wins, but more like the second half today performances and we`ll grab a few shock wins, just needs mac to stop parking the bus and believe in the lads, thought we were also a vast improvement without eze, for me has been slowing our play down too much.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    But he is dresdful and its a shirt wasted on a predictsble below average footballer

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    If luongo is a liabilty what does that make Scowen??
    It makes scowens here if needed not sunning himself on a bench in the middle East for seven games then offering next to nothing for the next three games

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Luongo is a Fu/king liability puts his trifle before his bread and butter get shot in June
    Scowen was even poorer dogs, you have to admit. That's why he was pulled at half-time.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Hard to play two against four. All set up wrong first half.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    He can be inconsistent especially after he ***** off to play for OZ but I don't see him as a liability often, they were all shocking in the 1st half today!

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    If luongo is a liabilty what does that make Scowen??

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    started a topic So now will you believe me

So now will you believe me

Luongo is a Fu/king liability puts his trifle before his bread and butter get shot in June
Working...
X