No announcement yet.

On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from where i sit near the school end couldn't see if lumley was at fault for goals , he did make a good save toward the end of the game , one of our biggest faults is we don't move the ball forward quickly enough . 5 0r 6 passes between the defence and scowen then pass back to lumley for him to lump it , hence the opposition get back into shape and another attack breaks down , we need to learn to mix it up a bit . we were far to predictable in the first half

Comment

72 we moved it much quicker in the 2nd half when Scowen was taken off

Comment

Well it is a funny old game, school boy defending first half, third goal was Sunday park defending, and out muscled by the 2 big strikers but second half wow, what a response only marred by awful ref. How we didn’t get 3 pens and they didn’t go down to 10 men, only Ref knows but we did get the chance and Nahki messed it up, just wanted him to wally it rather than the stuttering run up but deserved the draw and at 4-0 you wouldn’t have thought that.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          Lumley is a poor keeper, distribution poor, shocking in the air, and saves very little, he mis punches or completely misses the ball on most crosses,
          Definitely should have done better with the first and possibly the second by coming out quicker but the 3rd was from a totally unmarked point blank header and the fourth came off the post to which Adams reacted far quicker than anyone.

As for saves very little, how about that save at 4-3 ? Would have killed the game off if he hadn't saved that !?

People forget how young Lumley is and for all the slightly nervy moments (of which I can only really recall 1 error v Preston) he is still the best keeper we have.

Comment

Working...
          X