No announcement yet.

Time for Tony to **** Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whilst TF will also have his reasons don’t underestimate the Council being corrupt scum supporters who want to #### us over as well. Their statement yesterday was simply appalling and written poorly. For some reason I trust Tony more than the council.

Comment

Problem for me is ,that it TF that started this public spat ,not the council . A very poor move on Tonys part if we are serious about staying in W12
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Whilst TF will also have his reasons don’t underestimate the Council being corrupt scum supporters who want to #### us over as well. Their statement yesterday was simply appalling and written poorly. For some reason I trust Tony more than the council.
        Was thinking the same. Part of it was totally ungrammatical which, coming from a government website, is really not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post
          We've all had enough of your bull and false promises. Jog on now pal, your mistakes, your losses, don't ruin our club trying to claw your money back!
          Ok nice one mate. Guessing you’ve thought this through and whatever cheques need paying in Tone’s absence after he’s ####ed off on your advice you’ll be picking that up. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Was thinking the same. Part of it was totally ungrammatical which, coming from a government website, is really not a good look.
            Dianne Abbot knocked it up, along with the figures,.....

Comment

Working...
            X