Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernandes trying to leverage fans loyalty and QPR community status..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Might not die but we will regress
    Thats what I'm saying, I think we'll regress

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      So in short, bungle wants to dump our club out towards middlesex and into a rented stadium while he gets his hands onto the real estate at Loftus Road which once converted into residential properties, he will make back all his losses.
      I don't know what world you live in if you think:-
      A. He will get planning now anyway from the council and
      B. He would get back his £200m even if he was allowed to developed it.

Comment

• Revenue isnt generated buy gate receipts any more
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post

Thats simply not not true ,me old china . Bournemouth are doing alright arn`t they , on a #### stadium with 11300 capacity .
          And besides of Bournemouth?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Thats what I'm saying, I think we'll regress
            why though mate ?
            Smaller clubs then us have succeeded ,and far bigger clubs than us have fallen

Comment

• Spend sh-tloads of money on players - get us to the Prem and stay there. Then we don’t need a new stadium. Fixed.

Comment

• Vesps has a good point in that Bournemouth have shown the business model has changed. It is possible to prosper with a ground our size but (and it is a big but unfortunately) it would depend on us being in the top division.
                We could probably get by with a smaller cheaper squad in this Division with FFP regs. I am actually ok with that but they will lways be hoping to get promoted where the big TV Money is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

And besides of Bournemouth?
                  Palace are doing ok ,in their spiritual home . Selhurst park is unused when theyre not at home

Comment

• Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                    Couldn't see anything on here so thought I'd post. Doesn't make good reading for anybody wanting to stay in the Borough...
                    Yup, it was posted a few up from yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      So in short, bungle wants to dump our club out towards middlesex and into a rented stadium while he gets his hands onto the real estate at Loftus Road which once converted into residential properties, he will make back all his losses.
                      No we wants to move a mile up the road

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Do you think we would still be playing Championship with the smallest stadium and income?
                        We wouldn’t be the smallest. And as others have already said, gate receipts aren’t the be all and end all when it comes to income.
                        My point was, moving to Uxbridge isn’t a price worth paying.
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

• we should of joined brentford,and together bought land and built a joint ground. As 2 teams paying could of covered dearer costs
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• I suggest anybody interested Google the council's view and that of Tony fernandes and his team's view and see what you think

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

We wouldn’t be the smallest. And as others have already said, gate receipts aren’t the be all and end all when it comes to income.
                              My point was, moving to Uxbridge isn’t a price worth paying.
                              No gate receipts are not the be all and end all for income when you have modern stadium, but we don’t so on this occasion I would say it is. How much of our income is Gate generated I would say 50%

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                I suggest anybody interested Google the council's view and that of Tony fernandes and his team's view and see what you think
                                Both links to that are in the OP dogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X