Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernandes trying to leverage fans loyalty and QPR community status..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Is the Bush still dump? With the Westfield expansion going on I would say area is on the up. What’s average price of house in Bush now
    Mum n Dad sold their house in Loftus road for £29,000 back in the early 80s, Just looked on Right Move same house in 2016 went for £1,950,000 freehold

Comment

Estate and Uxbridge Rd bit ropey but with the clientele changing do will those areas

Comment

Why can't the club just use the money from the sale of LR to buy the LC site? Or is that far too naive a question for my simple mind? I asked this on here a few weeks ago, but no one could answer then.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
          Leaving the Bush for somewhere in Hillingdon or Feltham for example would be an absolute disaster the club and match day experience. Being in central London is a massive part of the character of the club, if we take that away what's the ####ing difference between us and Reading? Same colours, the same M4 corridor area and more than likely same shitty style stadium. No thanks! If Brentford can manage to build a new ground why the hell are we struggling? It's because the owners don't want to build just a stadium and also, they're reluctant to put money into it. Think of all the ####ing money we wasted on players and now when there is something we should be chucking money at we're not doing it! The primary function of the club is FOOTBALL, not building homes for the local community. Come on Tony, do the right thing for once!
          Too right Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Why can't the club just use the money from the sale of LR to buy the LC site? Or is that far too naive a question for my simple mind? I asked this on here a few weeks ago, but no one could answer then.
            That's the point that makes me suspicious about abut the schpiel coming out from both sides Stan , the sale and developement of LR would more than cover the purchase and developement of LC ,

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              That's the point that makes me suspicious about abut the schpiel coming out from both sides Stan , the sale and developement of LR would more than cover the purchase and developement of LC ,
              Exactly dogs. So not only would the club end up with a brand spanking new 30k stadium in W12, but we'd be in the black too! This is the part that doesn't add up, at least to my way of thinking.

Comment

Leaving the Bush for somewhere in Hillingdon or Feltham for example would be an absolute disaster the club and match day experience. Being in central London is a massive part of the character of the club, if we take that away what's the ####ing difference between us and Reading? Same colours, the same M4 corridor area and more than likely same shitty style stadium. No thanks! If Brentford can manage to build a new ground why the hell are we struggling? It's because the owners don't want to build just a stadium and also, they're reluctant to put money into it. Think of all the ####ing money we wasted on players and now when there is something we should be chucking money at we're not doing it! The primary function of the club is FOOTBALL, not building homes for the local community. Come on Tony, do the right thing for once!
                Good post mate
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Exactly dogs. So not only would the club end up with a brand spanking new 30k stadium in W12, but we'd be in the black too! This is the part that doesn't add up, at least to my way of thinking.
                  Stan have a look at the evening standard HF saying TF wants Batman close handed over as part of the LR /LC deal

Comment

Top post.
                    Anyone who thinks we should move to Uxbridge or Feltham must have a screw loose. We’d be ripping the heart and soul out of our club. I’d rather watch us in the same cramped stadium playing championship football in 10 years time than selling ourselves out just so we can play the so called big boys.
                    Does it always have to be about the fuking premier league ffs.
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Top post.
                      Anyone who thinks we should move to Uxbridge or Feltham must have a screw loose. We’d be ripping the heart and soul out of our club. I’d rather watch us in the same cramped stadium playing championship football in 10 years time than selling ourselves out just so we can play the so called big boys.
                      Does it always have to be about the fuking premier league ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Stan have a look at the evening standard HF saying TF wants Batman close handed over as part of the LR /LC deal
                        Yeah I saw it mate. Doesn't make good reading.

Comment

If we flattened Loftus Road And built new modern stadium what would capacity be??

Comment

No significant difference to present capacity that would make any such project viable Wests. The problem isn't the inability to rebuild there, it's simply the insufficient lack of available land area to further grow it. Least that's my understanding.

Besides, I'm sure all the possible options of remaining at LR have been fully examined and exhausted now.

Comment

Oh, the club have just released this statement.

"Lee Hoos on QPR's need to leave Loftus Road": https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...e-loftus-road/

Guess they've been reading the fan sites ;-)

Comment

I think you could fit stadium top of road by bbc if we we smart and road was diverted

Comment

Working...
                                X