Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernandes trying to leverage fans loyalty and QPR community status..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W12 is a fantastic place for a football ground. Plenty to see and do, to eat and drink, etc.

Those who have been to the Amex will appreciate what we’ve got. Easily accessible from almost anywhere as opposed to being bussed in or an overcrowded station.

They haven’t even got a pub ffs!! You have to walk over the A27 into Falmer village before you see one.

Lovely ground but a total lack of consideration for football fans.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Is the Bush still dump? With the Westfield expansion going on I would say area is on the up. What’s average price of house in Bush now
      i put central heating into white city 30 odd years ago and it was a dump,same flats going for silly money now,shocking if u see what i see in some of them lol
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

i put central heating into white city 30 odd years ago and it was a dump,same flats going for silly money now,shocking if u see what i see in some of them lol
        That's why H F council don't agree with T F on his designs on Batman close

Comment

Our crowds are embarrassingly low. Clearly Loftus Road is not attracting the next generation of fans and actually appears to be deterring longstanding fans. I'm convinced the number of avid QPR fans living in W12 is less than 1000....... I cannot see how moving a few miles to a well appointed and well connected stadium would have anything but a positive effect.

Comment

Sorry I agree Shepherd's Bush is a shithole every time I walk through it I feel I going to get slashed up
            Theres no land available so we need to move on its wasted 5 yrs on this ######

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Our crowds are embarrassingly low. Clearly Loftus Road is not attracting the next generation of fans and actually appears to be deterring longstanding fans. I'm convinced the number of avid QPR fans living in W12 is less than 1000....... I cannot see how moving a few miles to a well appointed and well connected stadium would have anything but a positive effect.

My bro won't go to big games at LR as he and his kids can't go get food and beer at HT without leaving early and then huddling somewhere. Yet he would have a season ticket with the 2 kids if he could. He is a fan that backs the team, loves to stand and get behind the team but has to factor in stress of dealing with kids when there is no room to move.

Then you go to book tickets online and you see a good seat and you get a big "restricted view" sign so a less interested fan wouldn't fancy that.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Football fans are more concerned about the quality of football they see than the stadium they sit in
                a new stadium won't bring in fans after a few games if the football is dross
                Darlington built a great stadium that became a pink elephant at great cost

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Is the Bush still dump? With the Westfield expansion going on I would say area is on the up. What’s average price of house in Bush now
                  I had a look not long ago funnily enough, I stopped looking when I saw 300k for a studio flat.
                  I should clarify, I don't want us to move too far from W12, but the majority of the Bush is imo a dump.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree Ginge not far but far enough it's a pit sorry we need to move forward as a club
                    I agree with nostalgia but not a the expense of growth as a club

Comment

slough park rangers,its in the stars
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Just buy the LC site then all systems go. Even that is gonna take years to sort out with the green people and dogs.
                        I agree.
                        How much does H&F want for it?
                        How much can QPR raise from building and selling flats/houses on LR?

The owners can't expect LC free just to keep the club in the borough, so they must make a reasonable offer to buy it. Maybe offering to build an athletics site might reduce the aksing price.

It should all be negotiable, if H&F want a revamped site and the owners want to keep QPR in the borough

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

You don't live in the Bush do you?
                          If you did, you'd know that it's a complete and utter dump.
                          Utter boll0cks mate! I love the Bush. Grew up next door and live a couple of miles away now. Way cooler than any of those soulless suburbs. You've got no street-cred Ginge!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Agree Ginge not far but far enough it's a pit sorry we need to move forward as a club
                            I agree with nostalgia but not a the expense of growth as a club
                            Moving to the suburbs would be at the expense of the soul of the club in my opinion
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Utter boll0cks mate! I love the Bush. Grew up next door and live a couple of miles away now. Way cooler than any of those soulless suburbs. You've got no street-cred Ginge!

To be fair, I don't think any ginger in the history of planet Earth has ever had any street cred.
                              I can't stand the area mate, I've lived not far from the Green my whole life and the only area I've actually enjoyed being in is Westfield, around LR and a couple of the boozers on match day.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Leaving the Bush for somewhere in Hillingdon or Feltham for example would be an absolute disaster the club and match day experience. Being in central London is a massive part of the character of the club, if we take that away what's the ####ing difference between us and Reading? Same colours, the same M4 corridor area and more than likely same shitty style stadium. No thanks! If Brentford can manage to build a new ground why the hell are we struggling? It's because the owners don't want to build just a stadium and also, they're reluctant to put money into it. Think of all the ####ing money we wasted on players and now when there is something we should be chucking money at we're not doing it! The primary function of the club is FOOTBALL, not building homes for the local community. Come on Tony, do the right thing for once!

Comment

Working...
                                X