Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernandes trying to leverage fans loyalty and QPR community status..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are a London club though, not a greater London club. I live in Sunbury, so Feltham is easy but I would be annoyed if we left West London.

Comment

The plot thickens https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...mpression=true

Comment

But ole Tone is whiter than white.
        He is our uncle. Building homes for qpr fans, building stadiums for qpr fans to have jobs.

He is doing it all for us...... Of course he is not interested in building a portpholio of properties.

#everyonesfavouriteuncle
        #oneofus
        #forthefans
        #fatherchristmas
        #bornandbreadrangersfan
        #givehimthelandforfree
        #nextrundonhim.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Does this mean OOC is now an option again if we negotiate properly this time

Comment

CCJ looks like a serious difference of opinion between Fernandes and the council. Lets hope for everyones sake that someone steps in and things go a bit smoother as this whole public airing does our chances of building a new ground no good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

I don't think so Dave. It looks like Tone is trying to screw H&F over this to me. As Lad says above, just buy the the LC site at the right price and get on with it.
              From what i've read the council want him to give it to the fans.....QPR should be encouraged to stay in their own patch.
              Wonder whether like with the transfer market they see rich men and just want to screw them for over the asking price.
              I agree if they don't help QPR should move from the borough, which will be on their heads

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                He is our uncle. Building homes for qpr fans, building stadiums for qpr fans to have jobs.

He is doing it all for us...... Of course he is not interested in building a portpholio of properties.

#everyonesfavouriteuncle
                #oneofus
                #forthefans
                #fatherchristmas
                #bornandbreadrangersfan
                #givehimthelandforfree
                #nextrundonhim.
                #brednotbread
                #roundnotrund

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                  If we have to move out of the borough to move the club to a bigger ground it has to be done
                  Why can't it be near Heathrow or somewhere it's not the end of the world really is it
                  Obviously the council aren't that bothered if we stay or not so tell them to #### off
                  who would be our rivals then?......Sorry i ain't good at jograffy

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    I dont want us to move out there at all Dave , if i wanted to support a team in the suburbs i would have nailed all my colours to Sutton Utd
                    I think it would be a shame too, this is the home, but the council must help.
                    QPR do so much community work give a little back.
                    You're not a corbyn Labour man vesp, are you?....Please tell me you're not, or a blair for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

#everyonesfavouriteuncle
                      #oneofus
                      #forthefans
                      #fatherchristmas
                      #bornandbreadrangersfan
                      #givehimthelandforfree
                      #nextrundonhim.
                      Leave my unk Tone alone ya basket.......He loves you too ....unconditionally
                      Forgive him unk Tone, he knows not wot he says!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        CCJ looks like a serious difference of opinion between Fernandes and the council. Lets hope for everyones sake that someone steps in and things go a bit smoother as this whole public airing does our chances of building a new ground no good.
                        ####in Labour init.......who's the MP?.......Some soap dodging antisemite i bet

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          as much as i hope that we do remain in shepherds bush it won't be the end of the world. as others have said, we could move into hillingdon, uxbridge, ealing or even feltham if we had too. wouldn't be ideal but so long as we at least remain close to shepherds bush and west london corridor then it'll be okay.
                          You're kidding aren't you? Feltham FFS? Total sh1thole. As for the other places, I don't want to support a club based in some dreary suburb, I want to support my club in the borough where I was born. The Bush is a bustling, vibrant part of West London. It's got soul. Those other places? Nah. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

You're kidding aren't you? Feltham FFS? Total sh1thole. As for the other places, I don't want to support a club based in some dreary suburb, I want to support my club in the borough where I was born. The Bush is a bustling, vibrant part of West London. It's got soul. Those other places? Nah. No thanks.
                            You don't live in the Bush do you?
                            If you did, you'd know that it's a complete and utter dump.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

You don't live in the Bush do you?
                              If you did, you'd know that it's a complete and utter dump.
                              Very true but it prepresents the streets of London where real people live and support their team , not other parts where people go to watch football because they think it's the place to bee seen rather than being a fan

Comment

Is the Bush still dump? With the Westfield expansion going on I would say area is on the up. What’s average price of house in Bush now

Comment

Working...
                                X