Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernandes trying to leverage fans loyalty and QPR community status..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes trying to leverage fans loyalty and QPR community status..

...to further his property development aims. At least that's how I see it.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a4059136.html

H&F council have responded:

https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/articles/new...rs-loftus-road

Both parties calling on us fans to lobby for different ends. Do you trust Fernandes here? Bottom line, if QPR move out of H&F, that might be the last straw for me. I don't want to support a team based in farkin Ruislip or Hillingdon.

Thoughts?

latest?cb=20130320173053&path-prefix=it.jpg
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Always been sceptical about TFs motives had a nagging thought he and his backers are using QPR as vehicle for development sites in and around white city North Acton and surrounds

Comment

Missed East London development when he failed to buy West Ham prior to the olympics so settled for us as Chelsea and Fulham at the time would have been out of his price range.

Comment

essex park rangers got a ring to it
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Missed East London development when he failed to buy West Ham prior to the olympics so settled for us as Chelsea and Fulham at the time would have been out of his price range.
            Well all that H F council are saying if you want the L C site pay for it your not getting it for nothing , and if you want Batman close pay for it

Comment

If we have to move out of the borough to move the club to a bigger ground it has to be done
              Why can't it be near Heathrow or somewhere it's not the end of the world really is it
              Obviously the council aren't that bothered if we stay or not so tell them to #### off

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson
                If he buys batman close then we can have no complaints when he changes the name of the club to Gotham City.
                very good

Comment

Years ago QPR done a survey to find out where all the fans live and there was a picture of a map with pins showing where we live. Most were in Hillington. They moved out west from the Bush.

Comment

Clearly the council don't trust our board's motives. Quite an interesting insight considering they've had a good chance to assess them over the negotiating table.

Comment

Hays Hillingdon or Heathrow loads of land round there even Feltham

Comment

I love lotus road but the stadium is knackered we need a new ground to go forward I'm afraid
                        Something like Brightons ground would be great with better transport links
                        We cannot go forward as a club if we stay at loftus road im afraid period

Comment

They need to pay a good price for a Batman close otherwise the will be accused of being Robyn bastarrrds

Comment

Or even some kind of Joker

Comment

I still long to see QPR as as top 3 championship side or premier league side again in a 25000 seat stadium.
                              This is achievable in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X