Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernandes trying to leverage fans loyalty and QPR community status..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    as much as i hope that we do remain in shepherds bush it won't be the end of the world. as others have said, we could move into hillingdon, uxbridge, ealing or even feltham if we had too. wouldn't be ideal but so long as we at least remain close to shepherds bush and west london corridor then it'll be okay.

    Comment


    • #47
      We are a London club though, not a greater London club. I live in Sunbury, so Feltham is easy but I would be annoyed if we left West London.

      Comment


      • #48
        The plot thickens https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...mpression=true

        Comment


        • #49
          But ole Tone is whiter than white.
          He is our uncle. Building homes for qpr fans, building stadiums for qpr fans to have jobs.

          He is doing it all for us...... Of course he is not interested in building a portpholio of properties.

          #everyonesfavouriteuncle
          #oneofus
          #forthefans
          #fatherchristmas
          #bornandbreadrangersfan
          #givehimthelandforfree
          #nextrundonhim.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

          Comment


          • #50
            Does this mean OOC is now an option again if we negotiate properly this time

            Comment


            • #51
              CCJ looks like a serious difference of opinion between Fernandes and the council. Lets hope for everyones sake that someone steps in and things go a bit smoother as this whole public airing does our chances of building a new ground no good.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Hubble View Post

                I don't think so Dave. It looks like Tone is trying to screw H&F over this to me. As Lad says above, just buy the the LC site at the right price and get on with it.
                From what i've read the council want him to give it to the fans.....QPR should be encouraged to stay in their own patch.
                Wonder whether like with the transfer market they see rich men and just want to screw them for over the asking price.
                I agree if they don't help QPR should move from the borough, which will be on their heads

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  But ole Tone is whiter than white.
                  He is our uncle. Building homes for qpr fans, building stadiums for qpr fans to have jobs.

                  He is doing it all for us...... Of course he is not interested in building a portpholio of properties.

                  #everyonesfavouriteuncle
                  #oneofus
                  #forthefans
                  #fatherchristmas
                  #bornandbreadrangersfan
                  #givehimthelandforfree
                  #nextrundonhim.
                  #brednotbread
                  #roundnotrund

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by The General View Post
                    If we have to move out of the borough to move the club to a bigger ground it has to be done
                    Why can't it be near Heathrow or somewhere it's not the end of the world really is it
                    Obviously the council aren't that bothered if we stay or not so tell them to #### off
                    who would be our rivals then?......Sorry i ain't good at jograffy

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      I dont want us to move out there at all Dave , if i wanted to support a team in the suburbs i would have nailed all my colours to Sutton Utd
                      I think it would be a shame too, this is the home, but the council must help.
                      QPR do so much community work give a little back.
                      You're not a corbyn Labour man vesp, are you?....Please tell me you're not, or a blair for that matter

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        But ole Tone is whiter than white.
                        He is our uncle. Building homes for qpr fans, building stadiums for qpr fans to have jobs.

                        He is doing it all for us...... Of course he is not interested in building a portpholio of properties.

                        #everyonesfavouriteuncle
                        #oneofus
                        #forthefans
                        #fatherchristmas
                        #bornandbreadrangersfan
                        #givehimthelandforfree
                        #nextrundonhim.
                        Leave my unk Tone alone ya basket.......He loves you too ....unconditionally
                        Forgive him unk Tone, he knows not wot he says!

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          CCJ looks like a serious difference of opinion between Fernandes and the council. Lets hope for everyones sake that someone steps in and things go a bit smoother as this whole public airing does our chances of building a new ground no good.
                          ####in Labour init.......who's the MP?.......Some soap dodging antisemite i bet

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            as much as i hope that we do remain in shepherds bush it won't be the end of the world. as others have said, we could move into hillingdon, uxbridge, ealing or even feltham if we had too. wouldn't be ideal but so long as we at least remain close to shepherds bush and west london corridor then it'll be okay.
                            You're kidding aren't you? Feltham FFS? Total sh1thole. As for the other places, I don't want to support a club based in some dreary suburb, I want to support my club in the borough where I was born. The Bush is a bustling, vibrant part of West London. It's got soul. Those other places? Nah. No thanks.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Hubble View Post

                              You're kidding aren't you? Feltham FFS? Total sh1thole. As for the other places, I don't want to support a club based in some dreary suburb, I want to support my club in the borough where I was born. The Bush is a bustling, vibrant part of West London. It's got soul. Those other places? Nah. No thanks.
                              You don't live in the Bush do you?
                              If you did, you'd know that it's a complete and utter dump.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

                              Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

                              Summer Transfers 2019

                              IN


                              OUT

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

                                You don't live in the Bush do you?
                                If you did, you'd know that it's a complete and utter dump.
                                Very true but it prepresents the streets of London where real people live and support their team , not other parts where people go to watch football because they think it's the place to bee seen rather than being a fan

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X